I have always been fascinated with frankenstrats, & i love teles so I put them together.
I don't really want to do the traditional red color scheme,
I looked around Warmoth at tele parts, and am unsure whether to buy a body and neck & build one or find a cheapish tele and repaint & repickup

well heres my design...i did it on ms paint so.......it sucks

Feedback?
Any suggestions for a neck would be appreciated because i'm unsure on one

& pickups (i mainly play rhcp, but play some of everything)
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
why are your string thru holes behind the bridge?
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
personally i hate it,

i hate it when someone does a frankenstrat inspired design and the only difference is the colour. and i think that the frankenstrat design looks awful on a tele. At the end of the day it's your guitar though so i hope you enjoy it

if this is just going to be a project guitar that you constantly tinker with then go for a cheapish tele and refinish it, just make sure you get something well built to begin with, something like a squier VM or CV or an SX from rondomusic or a used fender MIM if you can find one for cheap

i'd love to help you out with pickups but i'm not up to date on tele pickups so i'd be of no use
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by Thomme
why are your string thru holes behind the bridge?

yeah, the picture was originally without a bridge so i found one and put it over it but didn't notice that till later....oh well
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
Quote by skater dan0
personally i hate it,

i hate it when someone does a frankenstrat inspired design and the only difference is the colour. and i think that the frankenstrat design looks awful on a tele. At the end of the day it's your guitar though so i hope you enjoy it

if this is just going to be a project guitar that you constantly tinker with then go for a cheapish tele and refinish it, just make sure you get something well built to begin with, something like a squier VM or CV or an SX from rondomusic or a used fender MIM if you can find one for cheap

i'd love to help you out with pickups but i'm not up to date on tele pickups so i'd be of no use

"Personally i hate it, it's total ****, you should just kill yourself because it sucks so bad. but i mean it is your choice, so whatever floats your boat..."

why do people keep making these types of posts? they're completely useless and don't get you anywhere.

TS, i think it looks pretty sick, get black hardware or something though
Thats actually a pretty cool idea. If you're gonna go for a neck then check out Musikraft which I think are better then Warmoth but either way definitely check them out really good quality. Have you thought of possibly different color combinations? because only to me the first thing I thought of when I saw it was Halloween sorry if this ruined it for you. Maybe a cool blue color would look great too, just a suggestion.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
I think it's pretty cool. As far as Frankenstrat-inspired guitars go, that'll be rather unique
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray