What do you munch?
Quote by ewp805
^^^Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ted!^^^

Monsterbeast is fat and ugly.
Quote by =w=eeze
Your mum

zing

Funyons, or this stuff at the dorm cafeteria:

Peanut Butter cookies in the shape of Reese cups. Then M&Ms, marshmallows, and chocolate chips sprinkled on top.

Great for when you're high.
those triscuts are great... but the rosemarry/olive oil ones are ****ing bomb.... even though yes... it sounds really gay lol
"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

—Ronald Reagan, First Inaugural Address
Quote by UncleCthulhu
That is so gay.

Care to explain yourself, cockholster? These Triscuits, of the black pepper variety, are god's dandruff sprinkled onto the cracker of men.

Ps, to the post below, I actually laughed out loud ahahaha.
Quote by ewp805
^^^Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ted!^^^

Monsterbeast is fat and ugly.
Last edited by haste the day at Feb 27, 2009,
Triscuits win. The Rosemary and Olive Oil is great but very very strong. Stomach-ache inducing. I think they made me throw up once but it was the best vomit I ever had because it was caused by amazing food.

Yes.

Edit-^ It is the dandruff of God's beard, flaked onto Jesus' beard and then passed down from heaven via a big cargo plane shipping Triscuits to the accepting masses.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Last edited by crazynickman at Feb 27, 2009,
chasing after a squirrel are you?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by megobro
those triscuts are great... but the rosemarry/olive oil ones are ****ing bomb.... even though yes... it sounds really gay lol

Nothing gay about spices son.
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob
I am slightly disappointed =w=eeze took me out of his sig.

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig
Quote by Zombee
zing

Funyons, or this stuff at the dorm cafeteria:

Peanut Butter cookies in the shape of Reese cups. Then M&Ms, marshmallows, and chocolate chips sprinkled on top.

Great for when you're high.

the only thing cooler than going to college AND getting high, is going on the internet and telling all your friends about it.
███████████████████████████████████
Fuck anyone here that doesn't love Triscuits and thinks this is a waste of a thread. THESE ARE THE ISSUES OF OUR TIMES, PEOPLE. PAY ATTENTION.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

<//////>~
haha im gonna have to go out and buy me some cracked pepper and rosemarry triscuits RIGHT NOW!
"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

—Ronald Reagan, First Inaugural Address
Quote by tona_107
the only thing cooler than going to college AND getting high, is going on the internet and telling all your friends about it.

Nobody cares.
Quote by Zombee
Nobody cares.

well other than you of course, because you replied to it, right?
You guys are making me hungry!!!!!1
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by Zombee
Nobody cares.

Is your sarcasm broken?

Quote by Survivalism

Awesome.

The peanut butter is amaaaaaaaaazing.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
Quote by tona_107
well other than you of course, because you replied to it, right?

Nobody cares.

Either remove the tampon from your butthole and say something useful, or go back to not mattering.
Quote by bendystraw

Better.

Do you buy Triscuits on Amazon? Fuck the very idea.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
Quote by Zombee
Nobody cares.

Either remove the tampon from your butthole and say something useful, or go back to not mattering.

I love how rarely anyone ever takes their own advice.
You're*
Chocolate Wafers.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by Survivalism
I love how rarely anyone ever takes their own advice.

If you're giving advice, you think you're above your own advice.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
Quote by Zombee

I'm cool because i go to college AND eat rice krispie treats.

At the same time?? Fuck that college shit, get yourself a book deal and nation-wide tour! Make sure to include a chapter about self-righteousness. You'd be nothing without it.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
Here is what I was talking about before, except the cookies are exactly shaped like reese cups:

Quote by crazynickman
At the same time?? Fuck that college shit, get yourself a book deal and nation-wide tour! Make sure to include a chapter about self-righteousness. You'd be nothing without it.

I love all the judgment in this thread. It is almost a snack in itself listening to people huffing and puffing and bitching about everything that doesn't matter.
Quote by Zombee
Here is what I was talking about before, except the cookies are exactly shaped like reese cups:

I love all the judgment in this thread. It is almost a snack in itself listening to people huffing and puffing and bitching about everything that doesn't matter.

Yeah, the judgment of people because you think they think they're super duper cool because they mentioned college and being high in the same post is so super delicious. Stop hogging it.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~

I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Last edited by §ArmyofAngels§ at Feb 27, 2009,
Ugh, I hate the Blue Cheese one, it makes me gag. But most of those new collision ones are win.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
Quote by crazynickman
Ugh, I hate the Blue Cheese one, it makes me gag. But most of those new collision ones are win.

Haha, I can't stop eating them (well, when I allow myself to start. I try to limit it to keep the weight off). What about the Collisions Pizza Cravers and Ranch? I have heard of these bad boys, but they are never available at my local grocery store.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Edit-^Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

Quote by terrencemaddox
Haha, I can't stop eating them (well, when I allow myself to start. I try to limit it to keep the weight off). What about the Collisions Pizza Cravers and Ranch? I have heard of these bad boys, but they are never available at my local grocery store.

I think I've had Pizza Cravers, I don't know about Ranch but if they were in the same bag I probably did. The new flavors are all very good but a lot taste similar. They were probably pretty good, I don't know.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
fetuses

but really i just eat whatevers there
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by megobro

Fire roasted tomato is good too, but yes, the rosemary/olive oil ones are supreme.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Quote by FretboardToAsh
fucx yeah

*Looks at location*

I don't put weed or hookers in mine though
Page 1 of 2