Hey Pitty... it's 1am here and I'm a little intoxicated and i feel like telling you guys a interesting story about how you're being told what to eat by the media but seriously just a little drunk which means my higher brain function still works but on a serious note this little argument here is mainly for those who are interested in what i have to say so that's all. Here i go

We live in a strange world, in the United States the official health recommendation for when it comes to having food on you're plate is to have 60-50% carbohydrates 40% protein and 30-20% Fats. Now over 50% of the American Population is overweight and human kind has never been as fat as we are today. Everything today advertised is low yogurt... low fat milk... low fat cream basically low fat everything.

Now here's just a counter argument i feel like throwing in ... Eskimos eat nearly 100% FATS from the foods they take in which mainly consists of Blubber from whales and the extra added protein. You sure don't hear about these goofy guys (Eskimos) having heart diseases, diabetes, high cholesterol problems now do you! Yeah thats hawt but what else you got?

Well here's something of my own personal experience. About 3 years ago my Dad got diagnosed with Diabetes type 2 which means he cant eat sugary food anymore or else his blood sugar will rise and if that happens it will damage his internal organs because of a too high concentration of sugar in his blood stream. After coming out of the hospital he was recommended to eat 60% carbs 40% proteins and 20-30% Fats.. now he didn't know at first what was healthy to eat so he ate foods such as pasta... bread... and drank juice.

Ok so we all learnt in 8th grade that carbohydrates is only made up of glucose yes which is just simple sugar so everytime my dad ate carbs he would get a high concentration of sugar in is blood (high sugar level) technically killing the **** out of him. Now before i get to the main point hear this.

When you eat carbohydrates your body has to produce insulin to bring the amount of sugar in your blood stream down... now that causes you to become fat and sleepy because carbs prevents fat from exiting your cells - p.s i don't that much on about that **** but what i can say about it is Have you ever felt tired after a big meal? yes theres an example you feel sleepy cause the insulin being produced is causing that.

Ok to finish up bassically diabetics like my dad are recomended to eat carbs because than the insulin companies can sell more insulin. I mean common no one gives a **** about if you're going to live or not! they just care about your wallet and how they can go about getting every penny you have. Ever since my Dad stop eating carbs and instead eating foods with Fats he has been feeling much healthier and never feels sleepy after a meal. I mean Food with Fat is ' Natural ' Foods when you come to think about it ... its what comes from mother nature. I'm a pretty lean guy i am 180cm and weight 60 kg and i'm mostly made up of muscle but i guess that comes down to genetics but basically to sum this **** up ... most people don't know what the **** they are eating and just believe everything they are being spoon fed!

Ok sum it up short = It all comes down to what you eat cause just think about all the **** thats put into it ok thats all i got okthxbye
Last edited by Kasabian_LSF at Feb 27, 2009,
Thank goodness the drunken dietitian is here to help. Your argument is flawed by me not letting the media tell me what to do.
You're*
Thank goodness the drunken dietitian is here to help. Your argument is flawed by me not letting the media tell me what to do.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
too much to read
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by vanhailin
dude u r not drunk if ur drunk u couldnt type that well

You must be wasted then
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
lol everyone is different... some people eat like mad and are skinny as ****... i personally think it has TONS more to do with how you eat than what you eat (keep metabolism high, versus big meals)
"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

—Ronald Reagan, First Inaugural Address
1) You're not drunk
2) I didn't bother to read it all. too much
3) Eskimos eat fat from whales and fish, yes. But have you ever thought of that it's the good kind of fat? ****ing moron.
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by Sumlover41
1) You're not drunk
3) Eskimos eat fat from whales and fish, yes. But have you ever thought of that it's the good kind of fat? ****ing moron.

Well jackass than tell me this ... why should FAT be bad for you? and what are some of the good and bad fats!!?? cause i mean technicall you just proved my point all kinds cause Fat is from nature and if Fats from whales and fish is good than why the **** should Fat from a different animal be any different? SUCK MY DICK YOU **** SUCKING MOTHER****ER ! ! ! ! LK yeah!
Last edited by Kasabian_LSF at Feb 27, 2009,
Quote by vanhailin
dumbass...

What? I've never seen you post before and I just assumed that's the way you type. Look at your username and tell me you wouldn't make the same assumption.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Last edited by terrencemaddox at Feb 27, 2009,
Quote by Sumlover41
1) You're not drunk

Hey, hey, calm down. He's just trying to help.
XIAOXI
Quote by Sumlover41
1) You're not drunk

umm, he was saying that they're healthy because they don't eat the crap we do.
Saturated fats are generally bad. Poly-unsaturates are the good ones (omega 3 etc).

You can get away with eating lots of both types and lots of protein if you eat virtually no carbs, look up the anabolic diet.

Americans are fat due to the abundance of simple carbohydrates in the average diet. Stuff like fizzy drinks, white bread, white pasta, anything with sugar or something that has been "refined".

Healthy fats are an essential part of the diet and not getting enough is linked to lowered testosterone levels in males. Try adding more olive oil and oily fish to your diet and supplement with zinc and see how great it makes you feel
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Kasabian_LSF
Well jackass than tell me this ... why should FAT be bad for you? and what are some of the good and bad fats!!?? cause i mean technicall you just proved my point all kinds cause Fat is from nature and if Fats from whales and fish is good than why the **** should Fat from a different animal be any different? SUCK MY DICK YOU **** SUCKING MOTHER****ER ! ! ! ! LK yeah!

LDL and HDL cholesterols. Saturated and unsaturated fats.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Diabetics have to eat carbs because their blood sugar can also dip too low. You check before the meal and decide wheter said diabetic has a low or high blood sugar, and base the meal around that. Then you check afterwards and see if that was too much or too little.
I know this because my cousin is diabetic. Your family seriously needs to learn more if you think blood sugar can only get high....
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Whatever, the media isn't going to tell me whta to ea-

Sorry, I have to go and buy some lo carb, low fat yogurt.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más