I went out with a few friends tonight, to the pub just down the road. We found ourselves in the pizza shop later on, as you do. Once my mate had been served, we came out of the shop and were met with two older guys arguing, lets call one scumbag and one good guy. What was the argument about, I hear you ask? Because one of the good guy was gay, and the other didn't like it.

This scumbag was shouting abuse, and getting in the guys face, just because he was gay. Eventually at the end, someone else came out of the pizza shop and decided to break the argument up, so as he was walking away, scumbag decided to throw some change at good guy which missed. Here is where it escalated.
One of my friends, who had a little too much Dutch courage decided to mock him for missing. Not a good idea. I don't know how a fight didn't break out. Him and his friend were threatening to beat all of us up.

I know that this scumbag has hit someone else that I know for not wanting to buy drugs for him. He got a 150 pound fine.

Where the **** is the justice in that? You can go around in this country mindlessly assaulting people who do nothing wrong and you get a 150 pound fine, you get caught in possession of cannabis twice and you're sent to jail for 5 years. The 'justice' system is ****ed up beyond words. If there was any justice, scumbags like him would be in jail, where they can pick fights all they want with other scumbags.
Do you know why the River Wear runs through Sunderland? Because if it walked it would get mugged.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
k,koo.
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
Quote by Kensai
Do you know why the River Wear runs through Sunderland? Because if it walked it would get mugged.

Precisely. ****ing scum of the earth live here, but there are also some awesome people.
Seeing as your saying pounds I take it you mean the UK, in which case you're wrong, getting caught with cannabis twice will only get you fined, even under the new laws that make it a class B, getting caught 3 times will only result in a suspended sentence of under 6 months. £150 is a pretty big fine for what is little more than ABH, regardless of the reason behind it
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
you should move to a different country lol, jk... but seriously from what i hear the UK is really anal about crime
"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

—Ronald Reagan, First Inaugural Address
Quote by faultyy
Seeing as your saying pounds I take it you mean the UK, in which case you're wrong, getting caught with cannabis twice will only get you fined, even under the new laws that make it a class B, getting caught 3 times will only result in a suspended sentence of under 6 months. £150 is a pretty big fine for what is little more than ABH, regardless of the reason behind it

I heard on the radio you could serve up to 5 years for possession. And 150 quid is nothing for assault, people like this should be locked up. Everyone from this area knows him as a fighter and he is the type that picks fights for anything.
My chemistry teacher and our school's football coach went out for a drink after a parent teacher night. They had to get all dressed up for it with jackets, ties and all that good stuff. Well, one guy thought it'd be funny to make homosexual jokes at them at the bar (neither of them are gay). The school's football coach is a short man with a really short fuse. He's pretty much an insane 50 year old guy. (this was about 10 years ago so at that time he was just an insane 40 year old guy).

The night went on and they just ignored him... until he started throwing ice cubes. My teacher tried to get him to leave, and on their way out my teacher heard a couple of loud thuds. He turned around and the guy was on the ground and the coach was walking back towards my teacher. He said he'd met the coach at the car. He went over to the guy and right on his forehead were the words "State Champs" and a football.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by Hasok
england sound like a ****ty place
seriously

I'm sure there are people like this all over the place. The thing that bothers me is that most of the people who I know and that live in this area are homophobic. homophobia was even drilled into me when I was younger, but I grew the **** up and would have never fought someone just because of their sexual preference. It just sickens me that people are so intolerant.
Quote by david_safc
I heard on the radio you could serve up to 5 years for possession. And 150 quid is nothing for assault, people like this should be locked up. Everyone from this area knows him as a fighter and he is the type that picks fights for anything.

well obviously he was not convicted of anything like assault, grievous or actual bodily harm

if he had head butted him then he would very likely have gone to prison, or been given a bigger fine amongst other things
prisons are overcrowded as it is so putting one guy in for starting fights is probbaly not what any judge or magistrate would want to do
Quote by linnux
RIP Dimebag

Wow how original
If you're going to try and be funny at least come up with something else instead of following whatever the latest meme is. Memes are never funny.
Quote by david_safc
Wow how original
If you're going to try and be funny at least come up with something else instead of following whatever the latest meme is. Memes are never funny.

Ehh usually I toss a new one around until I get a "win" with it then move on I've Iy had thos one for about a day

On topic: I'm friends with a few gay guys, if anyone tried that **** I'd beat their ass
So why didn't you thump him. 150 quid sounds like a fair price to pay to kick an asses ass.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Try coming to America, maybe go to the south. You will find MANY MANY shithead Christian racists/anti-gay people. Tell me what your experience is like.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Last edited by YourDad at Feb 27, 2009,
Quote by Jackal58
So why didn't you thump him. 150 quid sounds like a fair price to pay to kick an asses ass.

He's at least 2 (maybe 3) years older than me, taller, heavier and a more experienced fighter than me. I have no experience of fighting and I know for a fact I would have had the **** beat out of me.
Quote by david_safc
He's at least 2 (maybe 3) years older than me, taller, heavier and a more experienced fighter than me. I have no experience of fighting and I know for a fact I would have had the **** beat out of me.

Fair enough. Although the gay guy would have been eternally grateful to you for taking the ass kicking for him.

Quote by rocknrollstar
He's dead and never coming back.

And the justice system in the UK is a ****ing sham.

He's not dead he's banned. At least I hope they didn't kill him. If they did I'll never report somebody again.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by david_safc
Wow how original

RIP Dime.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.