My practice amp is a Vox AD30VT, hybrid tube. I want to replace the speaker (10", 8ohm) but i can't choose between a couple of Eminences. I want a good, fat tone that is versatile (blues to metal) and was thinking about either of these:

Eminence Ramrod

Eminence Delta Demon

I also need to replace the preamp tube. I was thinking a tungsol 12AX7 or a Electro Harmonix 12AX7EH. I was also thinking about getting some kind of JJ. Opinions on these for versatility and high gain situations?

Thanks
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Why not just wait for a new amp? It's just for practice...not really that great for any gigging situation, and most bigger amps won't be using a 10 inch speaker like you could just reuse it anyway.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Quote by Exo M7
Why not just wait for a new amp? It's just for practice...not really that great for any gigging situation, and most bigger amps won't be using a 10 inch speaker like you could just reuse it anyway.

I have a half stack, but i leave it at my drummer's house usually.

And this is going to be somewhat of a project for me. I like modifying/replacing parts anyways. I'm just messing around with my practice amp that i keep at home and sometimes use for recording for ****s and giggles
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
if you ask me its not really worth it in just a practice amp.. i'd say invest in a better cab perhaps if you want an upgrade for cheap? i dont really know much about the head youre using.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20