Page 1 of 2
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
There's no longer Guns N' Roses: it's only Axl Rose with some studio musicians.
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Quote by bendystraw
QUESTION MARKS.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I saw Robin Fink play with NIИ last night in their last show in Australia.
Thank God he quit the new 'GnR' to go back to NIИ.
It was ****ing amazing.
*look at the image at the bottom of the article*

Don't eat the microphone, Axl.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
I can't believe people are surprised about this.
GNR is in my top 3 favorite bands ever and even I saw this coming from a mile away.
Let it go.
Stephen is beyond help anymore, as well, so there goes the reunion right there.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Axl
Slash either should not have been in Guns to begin with or should have left after 'Lies.' In a nutshell, personally I consider him a cancer and better removed, avoided -- and the less anyone heard of him or his supporters, the better.

It is my belief that the commitment to end old Guns came long before the band started in the heart and soul of one man.

I couldn't reach Izzy [Stradlin] and couldn't manage or curtail Slash and his personal objectives to take over Guns anymore than I did at the time

WTF when did slash try to take over the band did I miss that in GNR history?
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
The drama continues
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

Quote by Lethal Dosage
WTF when did slash try to take over the band did I miss that in GNR history?

axl is a liar and an all around idiot. however, he is still my favorite frontman lul.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Axl just says things that make him look like the victim. The only thing that's a victim on him is his hair..
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by slash4114
axl is a liar and an all around idiot. however, he is still my favorite frontman lul.

I think axl was the one taking over
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Lethal Dosage
I think axl was the one taking over

i know, i was just re-enforcing your statement.

Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Axl just says things that make him look like the victim. The only thing that's a victim on him is his hair..

buuuuurn. that seriously made me lol
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Last edited by slash4114 at Feb 27, 2009,
Quote by Sleaze Disease
I can't believe people are surprised about this.
GNR is in my top 3 favorite bands ever and even I saw this coming from a mile away.
Let it go.
Stephen is beyond help anymore, as well, so there goes the reunion right there.

Nobody really cares about Steven Adler or the rhythm section. People just want to see Slash and Axl on stage together again which will NEVER happen.
Quote by DaysoftheBlue
Nobody really cares about Steven Adler or the rhythm section. People just want to see Slash and Axl on stage together again which will NEVER happen.

That might be true, but in order for it to be a real reunion you need those guys.
I personally care about them, but like you said, most people don't.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Yeah, he's a dick and he hates all the old members of the band, pisses new members off, etc. Noted.

Simply put: If you took the disgust for their former bands of Chris Cornell, Robert Plant and Scott Weiland, threw in a crying child, Christian Bale and a compulsive liar, you'd have the attitude of Axl Rose.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Actually, he crushed peoples dreams when he made people wait forever for Chinese Democracy like it was actually something special...
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Am I the only one who thinks this when looking at that picture?

Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by The Article
Do you think he can play guitar?

I prefer listening to others in general, especially those who both push their talents and infuse them with a level of energy that I've seldom heard in his efforts over the years. I'm not taking anything away from the man that are his to claim for his past efforts; it's just that for whatever reason for me, whether the approach, style or basic hands-on technique is there, the passion and true dedication to the art of guitar in his chosen area other than being, in my opinion, a ***** for the limelight has generally seemed absent or lacking with most efforts for a long time.

What?!

Slash puts more passion and energy into his playing than most guitarists I can think of. . . .
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Quote by daryldom
What?!

Slash puts more passion and energy into his playing than most guitarists I can think of. . . .

Don't forget, this is Axl Rose talking. His face and his hair are pulled too tight.
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Don't forget, this is Axl Rose talking. His face and his hair are pulled too tight.

You're on a roll tonight! Imo, Axl just wants some attention. Guns N' Roses was awesome, but a reunion will happen when all the original members of the Beatles start touring again.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by HardAttack
Simply put: If you took the disgust for their former bands of Chris Cornell, Robert Plant and Scott Weiland, threw in a crying child, Christian Bale and a compulsive liar, you'd have the attitude of Axl Rose.

Wait, since when was Chris Cornell disgusted with Soundgarden?

And Scott Weiland? STP reformed, he must not have that must disgust for them. Robert Plant as well...

What are you on dude?
Quote by article
Slash either should not have been in Guns to begin with or should have left after 'Lies.' In a nutshell, personally I consider him a cancer and better removed, avoided -- and the less anyone heard of him or his supporters, the better.

wow.... what a ****.
Chinese Democracy is a damn good album if you leave your bias at the door. Yeah, Axl's an ass, but he's one of those polarizing figures in rock that you either love or hate, and that's part of the allure.
Quote by FlyingPirahna
Chinese Democracy is a damn good album if you leave your bias at the door. Yeah, Axl's an ass, but he's one of those polarizing figures in rock that you either love or hate, and that's part of the allure.

redneck borderline retarded people are alluring now? what the **** happened to america??
Quote by Schism1985
redneck borderline retarded people are alluring now? what the **** happened to america??

Maybe not exactly now, but 20 years ago, the unpredictability was part of the experience.
Quote by DaysoftheBlue

eh, you'd be suprised at how many people want izzy, duff, and steve back too
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
man, i never knew about this side of him. he's a bigger douchebag than Fred Durst.

that's saying something.
⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
Quote by crazy8rgood
Wait, since when was Chris Cornell disgusted with Soundgarden?

And Scott Weiland? STP reformed, he must not have that must disgust for them. Robert Plant as well...

What are you on dude?

Chris Cornell and Robert Plant can both be quoted saying that Soundgarden and Zeppelin respectively were childish bands for them, and that they've "matured" and moved on. They don't care what the fans want, they are doing their new albums only "for themselfs", however the hell that works. Personally, I'd want to entertain my fans, not make an album produced by Timbaland.

Weiland is disgusted with VR, not STP.
mmmmmmhmmm

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Last edited by HardAttack at Feb 28, 2009,
Quote by ihavenoname93
eh, you'd be suprised at how many people want izzy, duff, and steve back too

Izzy, Duff and Steve themselfs are probably the only ones who care about the rythym section of the band. lol
mmmmmmhmmm

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by RPExecutor
man, i never knew about this side of him. he's a bigger douchebag than Fred Durst.

that's saying something.

I'm surprised. Axl's always a dick in interviews, and I think a few years back he got into a bitch-slap bar fight or something over some girl and spilling a drink.

Anyway, he fails.
mmmmmmhmmm

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
slash= WIN

Axl = ****ing fail

Who's with me?
Quote by flabber.gast
I used to be a big hip-hop fan, but lately my interest has Wayned a Lil.

Page 1 of 2