Page 1 of 3
Hello everyone, I´ve been playing guitar since almost one year and I don't know if what im gonna write is usual, a guy is comming almost every week to my house to have some beers, and i end up with more house mates chating... but this guy always plays my guitar like for an hour or so, but the thing is that is living 10 min away from my house and I've never seen him playing his guitar, he has 2 much more better than mine, shouldn't i be unconfortable because of this? i mean, he plays better than mine and is my guitar for **** sake, haha.
I'm sorry to say, but it sounds like your guitar is having an affair with him...
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
Watch yourelf dude, a freind of mine got hit by a car for not letting someone play his guitar.
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
Quote by teegman
Typical egotistical guitarist complaining because others are better at it than him. Learn a real instrument, that'll show him.

Well you're obviously just basking in intelligence (sarcasm) can i ask what a real instrument is then if a guitar doesn't make the cut?
Quote by LeadSalad182
Well you're obviously just basking in intelligence (sarcasm) can i ask what a real instrument is then if a guitar doesn't make the cut?

He's probably a bassist
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
i typically don't like playing my guitar without my permission mainly because its worth $2600
but hey, thats just me
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Is this a serious question?

Go Christian Bale on him, he won't touch your stuff again..
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Maybe you should sell your guitar to him and invest in some english classes. Cause that made no sense.
Quote by mrwaffles
Hey! There's nothing funny about his guitar cheating on him. How would you feel in that position?

I would clip her strings one by one until she agreed to be mine and only mine
IF that didn't work, i would mess the hell out of her inotation, and then raise her floyd rose to an almost verticle angle
then throw her in isolation in that little space between my wall and my amp for a few days
that would straighten her out
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
Quote by COBGage
I'm sorry to say, but it sounds like your guitar is having an affair with him...

lol, i think im gonna sig that
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 BXP
Peavey TNT 115
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Blackstar Ht-1R
as long as he isn't a douchebag or a mooch I am not seeing the issue
feel more secure about your relationship with your guitar
I want Super Saiyan abilities
Quote by teegman
Typical egotistical guitarist complaining because others are better at it than him. Learn a real instrument, that'll show him.

experimenting lack of strings syndrome, arent you?
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Last edited by acade365 at Feb 27, 2009,
Quote by InvaderTSN
If you don't like him playing it, just ask him to stop.

yeah well of course i can ask him to stop, basically i try to play something he doesn´t know but i don't want to be rude, we are haveing fun
Quote by Eminored
I'm not sure what you're saying/asking. He plays your instrument, lives close to you, and has better instruments than you? What exactly makes you uncomfortable?

what makes me unconfortable is the fact that he is playing my guitar better than me, and he plays better tunes, more compicates, and if he has better guitars why don't we go to his house to listen him instead of comming to my place and play my squier.
Quote by Spanish_cowboy
yeah well of course i can ask him to stop, basically i try to play something he doesn´t know but i don't want to be rude, we are haveing fun

now you really are sounding pretty jealous of another man playing guitar infront of people with your guitar, and that you just want to out-do him.

i really don't care if people play my guitar as long as they respect it, and actually know how to play. That and if theyre better than me then I def. don't have a problem with them playing my guitar, who knows maybe one day they'll grow to be famous and you'll be bragging instead of bitching. sooo

shat up
Quote by Siege of Power
I would clip her strings one by one until she agreed to be mine and only mine
IF that didn't work, i would mess the hell out of her inotation, and then raise her floyd rose to an almost verticle angle
then throw her in isolation in that little space between my wall and my amp for a few days
that would straighten her out

If shits hitting the fan that much, I think you should break up. It's obviously not working out at that stage, it could get serious, and headstocks broken, necks snapped. Move on, there's plenty more guitars in the shop.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
Quote by cukd7x-a2-
i typically don't like playing my guitar without my permission mainly because its worth $2600
but hey, thats just me

You paid $2600 for an epiphone les paul?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by convictionless
Maybe you should sell your guitar to him and invest in some english classes. Cause that made no sense.

do u think so? if my english is not good is because i've been in england not even one year, and if i should sell my guitar you should sell your brain because sometimes is useless like this.
Quote by titsmcgee852
You paid $2600 for an epiphone les paul?

jack, its his jackson.

Quote by Spanish_cowboy
do u think so? if my english is not good is because i've been in england not even one year, and if i should sell my guitar you should sell your brain because sometimes is useless like this.

also, each time you talk, you prove my point even more.
and i only let good friends touch my ibanez 1570 prestige.
Quote by Spanish_cowboy

lol ... wat?
Quote by SacredxSuperman
lol ... wat?

Your brain is sometimes useless like this...

And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Your brain is sometimes useless like this...

Ahhh now I get it! Thanks for clearing that up for me
Quote by SacredxSuperman
now you really are sounding pretty jealous of another man playing guitar infront of people with your guitar, and that you just want to out-do him.

i really don't care if people play my guitar as long as they respect it, and actually know how to play. That and if theyre better than me then I def. don't have a problem with them playing my guitar, who knows maybe one day they'll grow to be famous and you'll be bragging instead of bitching. sooo

shat up

ok man maybe you are confortable with someone else playing your guitar, i would do if id be learning and haveing fun but if he is the only one playing, and is like: " I know how to play, let me play this song, you can play in your own when you are alone". its like: comon man, take your ****ing guitar if u are so good, and I won't shut up man, i can write whatever i want if you don't want to read dnt even reply.
I play my friends' guitars all the time but I ask first. Don't let the fucker touch it without asking.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Quote by Spanish_cowboy
ok man maybe you are confortable with someone else playing your guitar, i would do if id be learning and haveing fun but if he is the only one playing, and is like: " I know how to play, let me play this song, you can play in your own when you are alone". its like: comon man, take your ****ing guitar if u are so good, and I won't shut up man, i can write whatever i want if you don't want to read dnt even reply.

You really should calm down, it's not like he's damaging your guitar or is completely careless with it. He's playing a guitar which is usually what people do...with a guitar.
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by convictionless
jack, its his jackson.

also, each time you talk, you prove my point even more.
and i only let good friends touch my ibanez 1570 prestige.

where are u from? do u speak another language? i can speak spanish portuguese, italian and french apart from my native language the second most spoken in the world
Quote by convictionless
jack, its his jackson.

Ah I c. Respond to me bloody IM's too!
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Is this a serious question?

Go Christian Bale on him, he won't touch your stuff again..

Which one honey? Batman Christian Bale or American Psycho Christian Bale?
Quote by Spanish_cowboy
where are u from? do u speak another language? i can speak spanish portuguese, italian and french apart from my native language the second most spoken in the world

If i recall correctly, isn't that English?
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
Quote by dethead666
Which one honey? Batman Christian Bale or American Psycho Christian Bale?

Christian Bale, Christian Bale, complete with over 3 different accents.
My Last.FM

- Marty Friedman
Page 1 of 3