He's amazing! Can't believe the people whos passing him without throwing some money at him.
olddddddddddddddddddddddddddd=P
still kool tho
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Why is this amazing? Are you saying that just because he has no arms he should be crap but because he isn't he's some sort of God?

Stop being prejudiced towards disabled people guyz.
Quote by UncleCthulhu
Why is this amazing? Are you saying that just because he has no arms he should be crap but because he isn't he's some sort of God?

No it's amazing because he's playing with his feet, it has nothing to do with him having no arms. If anything that part of it is inspiring. So you shut up.
I've seen it. This guy's my hero.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by UncleCthulhu

it's called amazing because he's overcoming his disability and making good music.
you seem to be the prejudiced one, my friend.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Quote by UncleCthulhu

No, we are not being prejudiced against him. It's amazing because he didn't let the fact he's disabled stop him from playing the guitar, let's see you play with your feet.
This is my sig
why did TS call him a "kid", this guys like 50
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.