Page 1 of 3
I hate threads in the pit that simply denote someone crying about how crap their life is. But this time I thought I would give one my self.

I don't hate my life, I just hate myself.

Ever look at yourself from a distance as an abstract? I'm sure lots more people would hate themselves if they did this.

Has anyone else here had a moment like this? Where you realise you are a loser?

But anyway...

Rape, I cum blood, LulWut, +9000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Sometimes I do.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
A lot of people have this problem, I know I do. I have an awesome person in my life now who's helping me see myself differently though.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
yeah I guess
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
just become a bully. even if you aren't in school anymore. just do it at your job. be a dick, basically is what i'm saying
Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the f***ing car.
I love pulp...
Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair...

I will find this girl.

We all love you joopy.
Well no we don't. We all hate you too. I was just trying to be nice.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
sometimes I do hate myself. I hate myself a little bit right now actually.
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Sometimes I do. But then I look at my life, which is pretty rad, and I think. Damn I must be doing something right.
I used to hate myself. Thats when I listened to pop.

But then I changed my frame of mind, and what music I listened to (metal ), and I was happy
Quote by Jackal58
We all love you joopy.
Well no we don't. We all hate you too. I was just trying to be nice.
dammit Don, I told you to quit trying to do that.
being nice to the whiners just encourages them to whine more.
and did it work anyway? no. just tell them to take a flyer and be done with it.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I used to think and feel like this all the time.......................

Until I started smoking weed

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
dammit Don, I told you to quit trying to do that.
being nice to the whiners just encourages them to whine more.
and did it work anyway? no. just tell them to take a flyer and be done with it.

I know. I'm no good at it. I think I hate myself.

But my mother loves me.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by EnemyWolf
I used to think and feel like this all the time.......................

Until I started smoking weed

Quote by SuperJoop

I'm serious. The reason people have depression (my own development), is because they make life way more complex than it actually is. I mean look at animals, their lives are simple, they wake up, eat, sleep, eat, drink, sh*t, eat, die. And what % of animals commit suicide or have depression, 0%. Once you realize that everything you accomplish isn't gonna mean sh*t one day because your gonna be dead, you can just live in the moment and truely enjoy life.
Fyl Ts

^how does a animal commit suicide?
Last edited by dethead666 at Feb 27, 2009,
Quote by Jackal58
But my mother loves me.
for a second, i misread that and thought you were talking about your mother in-law.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by EnemyWolf
I'm serious. The reason people have depression (my own development), is because they make life way more complex than it actually is. I mean look at animals, their lives are simple, they wake up, eat, sleep, eat, drink, sh*t, eat, die. And what % of animals commit suicide or have depression, 0%. Once you realize that everything you accomplish isn't gonna mean sh*t one day because your gonna be dead, you can just live in the moment and truely enjoy life.

Many animals commit suicide. The more intelligent classes such as birds and mammals display obvious signs of emotions such as happiness, excitement but also sadness, depression, and loneliness. When driven to extremes animals will terminate their own lives be it by starvation, suffocation, or blunt force trauma. The most common type of animal suicide is that in which an animal (usually a dog) forms a very strong bond with either a human being or another an animal and then loses that significant other. Dogs in such situations sometimes go into depression and reject food and attention until they eventually die.
Quote by EnemyWolf

Yes I agree with what you're saying.

Without the construction of a society, governed mass of people and docile controlled mass, the world would be way more simple to live in.

It is too complex to pick apart the complexities of what human life should be and what it shoud not be....So there is no point.

But just accepting life for what it is, I beleive takes some people many years.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
for a second, i misread that and thought you were talking about your mother in-law.

She loved me too but I did not want. That bitch was crazy!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by EnemyWolf

You sir, are a genius

I tend to live life like that anyways though
Quote by SuperJoop
Yes I agree with what you're saying.

Without the construction of a society, governed mass of people and docile controlled mass, the world would be way more simple to live in.

It is too complex to pick apart the complexities of what human life should be and what it shoud not be....So there is no point.

But just accepting life for what it is, I beleive takes some people many years.

Or 1 hit....for me

Quote by ShaunDiel
Many animals commit suicide. The more intelligent classes such as birds and mammals display obvious signs of emotions such as happiness, excitement but also sadness, depression, and loneliness. When driven to extremes animals will terminate their own lives be it by starvation, suffocation, or blunt force trauma. The most common type of animal suicide is that in which an animal (usually a dog) forms a very strong bond with either a human being or another an animal and then loses that significant other. Dogs in such situations sometimes go into depression and reject food and attention until they eventually die.

pretty much true, companionship is big for most mammals. when my first beagle died, my other dog went into a deep depression and wouldnt come out from in between the recliner and wall for like 2 weeks and would just sit there and would only eat if we pet her and brought it to her.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Meh, sometimes. Organizing myself and my life always makes me feel better.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by jetfuel495
DANNY

Good lord, it's been a while since I've seen you!

HI
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
TS, i totally get what you mean. I think (well really i know) that most people think i'm just always really hyper and happy and everything but I actually criticize myself all the time. Somedays i'll be visibly depressed and my friends will all ask "hey whats wrong?" and i'm always just like "Oh uh, i'm tired."

and my meds make it even worse
That's cause you're probably a jackass. So stop being one.

Anyways, Rape, I cum blood, LulWut, +9000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

i don't hate you
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by bendystraw
That's cause you're probably a jackass. So stop being one.

Anyways, Rape, I cum blood, LulWut, +9000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

I signed it 'Dear dave', Thanks for the support as*hole
Page 1 of 3