I've people talk about the schecter c-1 blackjack, however, I'm interested in the schecter v-1 blackjack because well...V's are sick lol. The specs are exactly the same, and I don't think that the body shape makes that much of a difference but does anyone want to enlighten me? And does anyone have any useful info on Seymour Duncan JB/'59 passive pickups? I haven't been playing very long and play mainly classic rock with a bit of pop punk like Sum 41, Green Day, Blink 182 thrown in. I really like metal and was considering the hellraiser but I'm not really at the level that I can do any intense shredding yet. Would the pickups work for metal is I ended up playing more of it a year or so down the road? I've found the V-1 Blackjack for 699$. If anyone has any other recommendations that are similar or superior to it in a similar price range I'd love to hear them. Thanks!
The blackjack is awesome. body shape does matter with sound, and i tend to prefer the sound of RG shaped bodys over v's. make sure you try out the v first because you have to play it like a classical. You may also want to try the Blackjack ATX series, they have active pickups and may acheive a more distinct sound you are looking for.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.