Furman Power Conditioner
Korg Tuner
BBE sonic Maximizer
DBX Equalizer
GUITARS
Gibson Les Paul
Fender Custom Shop '72 Tele Deluxe
Myspace
The non-glowing tubes are dead. Probably all the poweramps died if there is no sound coming out.

How long has it been since you re-tubed? Did you ever notice any buzzing (amp noise, not guitar noise)
This is how Bugera can sell amplifiers for so cheap.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Its the tubes. Are they stock tubes? And how old are they.

But in the end you answered your own question.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Quote by manhangi
The non-glowing tubes are dead. Probably all the poweramps died if there is no sound coming out.

How long has it been since you re-tubed? Did you ever notice any buzzing (amp noise, not guitar noise)

i noticed a little bit of noise when i was recently practicing, it made a deep buzzing sound whenever i hit a chord and then stopped, and then i recently noticed how ****ty i sounded at my last show it was causing alot of noise

is the tubes and fuse everything i need to get replaced?
AMP
Bugera 6260
Egnater Renegade
Rack Setup
Furman Power Conditioner
Korg Tuner
BBE sonic Maximizer
DBX Equalizer
GUITARS
Gibson Les Paul
Myspace
yeah they were stock

i ordered Ruby tubes this morning
AMP
Bugera 6260
Egnater Renegade
Rack Setup
Furman Power Conditioner
Korg Tuner
BBE sonic Maximizer
DBX Equalizer
GUITARS
Gibson Les Paul
Myspace
It was your tubes. The buzzing is your tubes beginning to die. The more it sounds/louder it gets the closer the tubes are to dieing. Last tube probably died.

I can't say much about tubes for you and if Ruby was the best choice but I love my groove tubes.
i like the low end stuff and apparently from what ive read, ruby helps that **** crank.

thanks for your help!

any idea how to bias this amp?

i dont want to **** it up

the tubes in it now are 6l6s

and the rubys are 6l6s also

do i still need to bias it?
AMP
Bugera 6260
Egnater Renegade
Rack Setup
Furman Power Conditioner
Korg Tuner
BBE sonic Maximizer
DBX Equalizer
GUITARS
Gibson Les Paul
Myspace
okay, i didnt realize there was a certain way i was supposed to talk on the internet

so yeah, ill still type how i want.
AMP
Bugera 6260
Egnater Renegade
Rack Setup
Furman Power Conditioner
Korg Tuner
BBE sonic Maximizer
DBX Equalizer
GUITARS
Gibson Les Paul
Myspace
ok dude

it just makes

it hard to read

sentences coherently

so its up to you

but that may be

the reason you

arent getting many

replies.

only trying to help

but yeah,

its up to you
i was just trying to make a list in chronological order of how my amp got ****ed.
AMP
Bugera 6260
Egnater Renegade
Rack Setup
Furman Power Conditioner
Korg Tuner
BBE sonic Maximizer
DBX Equalizer
GUITARS
Gibson Les Paul
Myspace
im sorry for double posting

but i was wondering if anyone knew anything about biasing amps,
like i have 6l6 stock bugera tubes in it right now (the broken ones)

do i still need to get it biased when my Ruby 6l6s come in. or should it be fine?
AMP
Bugera 6260
Egnater Renegade
Rack Setup
Furman Power Conditioner
Korg Tuner
BBE sonic Maximizer
DBX Equalizer
GUITARS
Gibson Les Paul
Myspace
well it could work but i`d still get it biased to get the best out of them
okay thanks
AMP
Bugera 6260
Egnater Renegade
Rack Setup
Furman Power Conditioner
Korg Tuner
BBE sonic Maximizer
DBX Equalizer
GUITARS
Gibson Les Paul
Myspace
Sorry for being a complete tool yesterday, was pissed off at something else

Good luck with the Bugera.
Get your new tubes biased TS, and post in the Bugera Users Militia thread if you need more info on plate voltage and the rest of it!
HOWAYA LUV ;D

BUGERA USERS MILITIA
Get it biased! If the tubes bias is way off you could have a very cold running amp! Or a very hot running amp that will burn your new tubes up quickly.

In other words: DO NOT TURN IT ON BEFORE YOU GET IT BIASED!
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
[quote="'Tyler[SIS"]']im sorry for double posting

do i still need to get it biased when my Ruby 6l6s come in. or should it be fine?

You should rebias them. Also might want to take it to a tech to find out why it blew two tubes at once. make sure nothing is wrong with it.
alright, im bringing this thing to a tech on thursday hopefully if the tubes are in by then.

thanks for the help!
AMP
Bugera 6260
Egnater Renegade
Rack Setup
Furman Power Conditioner
Korg Tuner
BBE sonic Maximizer
DBX Equalizer
GUITARS
Gibson Les Paul
Myspace
[quote="'Tyler[SIS"]']im sorry for double posting

yes you should rebias the tubes when you put them in. i would bias them to about between 40-44mA(miliamps). you only need to bias one of the tubes if you are using a single bias probe. dont use the test points on the amp to bias it. the test points are complete ****. get you a bias probe and a multi-meter that can measure in mA(miliamps). my 6262 is biased to about 43mA with 6L6s in it now. had some JJ KT77s in it for a while

http://eurotubes.com/euro-Generic-Bias.htm

http://eurotubes.com/euro-bugera.htm

https://ssl.eurotubes.com/cart/index.php?page=view_products&category_id=108&sub_category_id=109
Gear:
Mesa MK IV head
Mesa 4x12 cab(3)
Marshall JCM900 2100 SL-X
BBE 482i
ESP eclispe II
B52 At-100 head
MXR and Boss pedals
Sparow guitars
Peavey 5150 II modded
JJ electronic tubes

BUGERA USERS MILITIA
I'm by no means an expert but first you need to find out if your amp has a fixed bias or not.If it does,then you should be fine just replacing the tubes as long as they are compatable,meaning you don't want to put different tubes that draw more power and risk burning up your power transformer!As I said,I'm no expert,but I changed my tubes in my 2 Peavey Valve King 5Owatt amps,but I switched my 6L6's for KT66's and man those little amps came to life!They have a fixed bias so all I had to do was just swap the stock tubes for tung-sols KT66's.If your amp has an adjustable bias,then yes you should find an amp tech that knows what he's doing! BEWARE OF HIGH VOLTAGE when working on tube amps! I know a good amp tech in Raleigh,NC! Good luck friend!
p.s. jeffb@budda.com,who has an article in Premier Guitar magazine every month could answer all of your questions about your amp and give you good advice!
Quote by jamz4Jesus
I'm by no means an expert but first you need to find out if your amp has a fixed bias or not.If it does,then you should be fine just replacing the tubes as long as they are compatable,meaning you don't want to put different tubes that draw more power and risk burning up your power transformer!As I said,I'm no expert,but I changed my tubes in my 2 Peavey Valve King 5Owatt amps,but I switched my 6L6's for KT66's and man those little amps came to life!They have a fixed bias so all I had to do was just swap the stock tubes for tung-sols KT66's.If your amp has an adjustable bias,then yes you should find an amp tech that knows what he's doing! BEWARE OF HIGH VOLTAGE when working on tube amps! I know a good amp tech in Raleigh,NC! Good luck friend!

All Bugera amps are adjustable bias, meaning you have to rebais tubes everytime you do a power tube swap.

and anyone can do a tube swap and bais an amp, its just as easy as changing strings on a guitar and tuning it. actually takes less time then changing strings.
Gear:
Mesa MK IV head
Mesa 4x12 cab(3)
Marshall JCM900 2100 SL-X
BBE 482i
ESP eclispe II
B52 At-100 head
MXR and Boss pedals
Sparow guitars
Peavey 5150 II modded
JJ electronic tubes

BUGERA USERS MILITIA