I was just thinking about it so i decided to make a thread about it.

What is something that is something that you could live without, but would be on the verge of killing yourself if you couldn't have it.

Things that count as essential are:
-air
-food
-water
-shelter
-vital medical supply's
-guitar/bass/drums/keyboard

My one would probably be comfortable toilet paper. Be cause there was one time where i went 1 month without toilet paper and i could not take a **** comfortably any more. I had to wipe with some sort of leaf material. And the internet, life without that would be very lonely
Ciguarettes, or internet

Edit: Yeah and caffeine
Last edited by Freddedonna at Feb 27, 2009,
people, family, coffee, Indian food, England, Japan, etc...
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
WOMEN

and...

is music included in guitar/etc? cause i couldnt live without my ipod or computer lol.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
I could do without my air, food, water, shelter, vital medical supplies and guitar/bass/drums/keyboard.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Mints.

What he said
...or maybe some way of watching or playing hockey
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
Starcraft. And Nevermore.
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
Quote by titsmcgee852
Fleshlight.

wat

I actually kind of want one of those. I just don't want it showing up at my house and everyone being like 'lolwut?'.
If you can't live without something, it's essential.

Oxymoronic thread is oxymoronic.
You're*
Quote by Unourrit01
my ps3. i dont even need a tv or electricity. just the ps3

Why of course, the best games require no power.
Stairs.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
I've always tried to remain unattached to non-essential things, but I guess life would suck without Black Metal and the Wu-Tang Clan.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Literally: My father's semen, mother's egg.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Internets. Honest.

Quote by tremeloud
Literally: My father's semen, mother's egg.

Haha, at first I was like UUUUUHHHHH....
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Last edited by Spoony_Bard at Feb 27, 2009,
Quote by Kenny77
I actually kind of want one of those. I just don't want it showing up at my house and everyone being like 'lolwut?'.

=|
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by Kenny77
Sadly, sugar.

this.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Snus, Internet.. Aaaand my hands and legs. It's impossible to me to NOT make any drumbeats with my hands and legs. I do that almost every time in almost every situation.. Except for funerals.

And my dick. That would totally suck to not having one (if you're a boy/man).