but i really don't understand why she would say that. The only time i even acted like that was when she got back from her freinds, i asked if any guy was all over her. FYI breaking up is not an option because we love each other so much and got so much fun stuff planned . So any serious suggestions as to what i can do to not be clingy or anything else would be greatly appreciated.
thanks!
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
And look at you obsess over her saying that....
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
relationship thread
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
well, if you are making a thread about it then obviously you are obsessive.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
that is nothing the reason my ex left me she said was that i cant live with out the threat of global war.

what dose that say to a man
Quote by Mad Mike 829
but i really don't understand why she would say that. The only time i even acted like that was when she got back from her freinds, i asked if any guy was all over her. FYI breaking up is not an option because we love each other so much and got so much fun stuff planned . So any serious suggestions as to what i can do to not be clingy or anything else would be greatly appreciated.
thanks!

No, you don't love each other so much. You're both just too afraid to not be with someone. And stop being a clingy creep, nobody likes it when somebody is clingy.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Mad Mike 829
thanks!

Q: ...Are you, Retarted?
Like, I actually can't even begin to give you a serious answer because my mind can't begin to understand.

She claims you're clingy and obsessive, so you come to a forum and obsess on that alone, asking others for help?
And breaking up is "Not an Option" because you have "So much fun stuff planned"?

I don't know what to do.
I'm just going to go to bed now.
Quote by Pac-Man Effect
Q: ...Are you, Retarted?
Like, I actually can't even begin to give you a serious answer because my mind can't begin to understand.

She claims you're clingy and obsessive, so you come to a forum and obsess on that alone, asking others for help?
And breaking up is "Not an Option" because you have "So much fun stuff planned"?

I don't know what to do.
I'm just going to go to bed now.

Retarted?

...*zing!*
Quote by creeping.death!
Relationship thread.

*reported*

YOU ASS. I was just about to change my avatar back to that, but you had to go and steal it right from under me.

Jerk.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Let her do another guy while you watch. Awww yeaa.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
after sex just kick her out or go home

or if she gives you oral when you're finished just stop and give her nothing

that'll teach her
1) go to RT

2) If you were actually honest on the post then you have nothing to work on, your gf is overreacting.
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
Both of you need to grow up
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
I thought it said clingy and obese (sp? O__o?)
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
the only way to stop clingyness and obsessiveness is to get more hobbies. they take up your time and get your mind off things
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
Yes, if you make a thread about it on UG then she's probably right about you being obsessive. Her saying that also means that you obviously like her a lot more than she likes you.

Also you might want to note whether you both have visions of the future, because more than likely it's just you.
Quote by bendystraw
Play GTA IV and do the opposite of what Roman does.

No.

Play the original Vice city.
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.