http://www.miamiherald.com/news/southflorida/story/922872.html

Carrying a ''Fisher Island Chief of Police'' badge and claiming he was a U.S. air marshal, Mark Rimkufski convinced Miami airline employees to allow him on a flight after the gate had closed, police said.

That's brilliant, except for the fact that uh, you know, there are Air Marshals on board. What do you guys think?
So I should never say that I am an Air Marshall? What if I am an Air Marshall?
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by tremeloud

The thread title "If you're late for a plane, and aren't an air Marshall, Don't say You're an Air Marshal" doesn't have as much zing.
Quote by tremeloud

Don't let them know you're one.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by bendystraw
The thread title "If you're late for a plane, and aren't an air Marshall, Don't say You're an Air Marshal" doesn't have as much zing.

Ahh nice erection.

I mean, good point
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Then, Rimkufski went to the Admiral's Club bar and restaurant and began loudly complaining about not being allowed on the flight.

There's such a thing as overplaying a role. What a dumbass.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread