eff, i hate plaguing the pit with this crap, but i have a mac, and when i try to sign into msn messenger on it, it says "signing in" for like 5 minutes, then it randomly goes back to the original sign in screen. i havent had a problem with this before for about 2 years, and it's only my one account. if i try another account, it will sign in. what's the deal?
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D
just use another account?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Try MSN.com. I hear they are really good with MSN related things.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
My Windows version works fine.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Adium. Messenger Mac sucks.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i don't mean to rant here but mac messenger seriously sucks donkey balls

1)no video chat, no audio chat

2)you cant talk to anyone appearing offline if there has been no transmission for 45seconds or longer

3)you cant receive ANY messages that people leave you when you're offline AT ALL. they all pop up in your face when you finally sign in on a windows based computer.

4)lots of other small bugs.
yes quit MSN MESSENGER MAC NAO! get Amsn, at least with that you can handwrite, you can nudge, you can webcam, you can audio chat. and this one has customisable themes.

http://www.amsn-project.net/

im a mac user, i would know. now get this now! its awesome, plus you can pickup offline messages, and you can message offline appearing people. handy tool!
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Someone has locked your msn account... basically someone else is attempting to log in ALL the time.
Its a hacker thing.
Someone doesnt like you. What i suggust doing is nothing cause there isnt anything you can do.
ehh, well msn is microsoft i believe, and you know how we don't like them microsoft guys...

I use iMail for mine, it supports almost any domain name, and so does iChat, give it a try!!
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
Quote by tjbhdeath squad
ehh, well msn is microsoft i believe, and you know how we don't like them microsoft guys...

But it works both ways. Mac applications for Windows suck as well.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by convictionless
Someone has locked your msn account... basically someone else is attempting to log in ALL the time.
Its a hacker thing.
Someone doesnt like you. What i suggust doing is nothing cause there isnt anything you can do.

well, it seems that Admium and any other apps i download still don't let me sign in, but msn web messenger somehow does :S?
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D
hmm funny just tried my windows vista msn, and guess what it signed on, suprising.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by D-Fens
well, it seems that Admium and any other apps i download still don't let me sign in, but msn web messenger somehow does :S?

Just get a new account. And use Adium, 'tis what I use. Get the Slash icon set
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.