I've heard this song before, but I have no lyrics for it. Nothing just a melody. All I know is that Sax is involved

Edit: I know the rhythm/timing is wrong but forgive me, I just wanna listen to the real thing.
Attachments:
what is this.gp5
Last edited by metaldud536 at Feb 27, 2009,
pffft, i can obliterate kensai (copy and paste this on a UG thread, i dare you) - metaldud536
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Bah, I've definitely heard it before.
I might remember soon..
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Sounds like I Rape Myself - Caliban.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
oh shat... i used to know what it was called as well
im channeling a romantic scene in a pierce brosnan-james bond movie. tomorrow never dies i think? i dont know, thats what i thought
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by spiderjerusalem
im channeling a romantic scene in a pierce brosnan-james bond movie. tomorrow never dies i think? i dont know, thats what i thought

Nope. Checked soundtrack.
Im just dude haha.. Yeah I knew the melody of the song too and then I just remembered the lyrics for it cause I heard it recently on the radio though.
Quote by GuitarAustin95
Im just dude haha.. Yeah I knew the melody of the song too and then I just remembered the lyrics for it cause I heard it recently on the radio though.

It's a great song though.
omg i HATE George Michael!

I'm so getting that song...

>.>

<.<
WTF that's the second time this month somebody posts a tab of Careless Whisper to find out what the song is called. Seems like George Michael is gaining popularity

Nice going though, usually people just ask for a song that goes dun dun dun and then the guitar is like weedly wee and the singer goes yeah yeah yeah.