so a few months ago (maybe longer) there was a thread started about the most disturbing books that people have read. I wrote down a few and actually read and enjoyed them. But, there was one book that I still havn't found and basically forgot about until today. Someone brought up the plot of a book about a rabbit who had a fiddle and would lure children or something. I think thats what it was about. I mainly remember the rabbit with the fiddle. I've google'd it and everything and cant seem to find it. If anyone knows the title of that book or have and websites I could go to to help me that would be great. I dont want any of those childrens books!! Im sure there are a bunch of children books about fuzzy bunnies and kids. He said it was a disturbing book.
BUNNICULA!!!

Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by ScottElwood
BUNNICULA!!!

I had that book as a kid and the sequel.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton