As the title says, I'm looking for a Digitech Dan Donegan "The Weapon" pedal.

Feel free to send me a pm or post up on here. I'll be happy to pick up the shipping cost as well.

Thanks,

M1C
Quote by Meths

I fucking hate white people. Nobody is destroying "your way of life". They are trying to destroy your country but that's a different matter...

no offense dude, but look @ something else. There's a lot of better pedals out there. Otherwise - Ebay!
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Quote by hendrixftw
no offense dude, but look @ something else. There's a lot of better pedals out there. Otherwise - Ebay!

Anything that you would recommend looking at by chance?
Quote by Meths

I fucking hate white people. Nobody is destroying "your way of life". They are trying to destroy your country but that's a different matter...

Electro Harmonix Metal Muff
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Depends, what features on the Weapon do you want to buy it for?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by Munchlaxatives
Electro Harmonix Metal Muff

+1 - this thing pretty much is the only pedal that is worthy of having the word "metal" in it's name. As a general rule you shouldn't buy any pedal with the word metal in it, this being the exception.

It's versatile, going from moderate drive to insane, 3 band EQ, a top boost which boosts treble, good from going from rhythm to lead and its true bypass.
The gear:

* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
But whatever you do, DO NOT buy a boss metalzone/core or behringer metal pedal whatever. There cheap pieces of crap that are good for nothing but making noise.
The gear:

* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Quote by hendrixftw
+1 - this thing pretty much is the only pedal that is worthy of having the word "metal" in it's name. As a general rule you shouldn't buy any pedal with the word metal in it, this being the exception.

It's versatile, going from moderate drive to insane, 3 band EQ, a top boost which boosts treble, good from going from rhythm to lead and its true bypass.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/ElectroHarmonix-Metal-Muff-with-Top-Boost?sku=153339

Just for verification, this is the one you two are referring too, correct?

souperman08, this is the first pedal I am going to have. The reason I was looking into "The Weapon" was because I liked the sounds on it (as I'm a big Disturbed fan). I saw the demo that they have online and wanted to give it a shot.
Quote by Meths

Well in that case, I'd say go to a music shop and try stuff out, unless you're really set on having the sitar and the other effects The Weapon has, in which case go for it. In my experience, demos can make anything look appealing, its when you actually sit down and explore a pedal yourself that you really find if it's what you're looking for.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by Mach1Cane
souperman08, this is the first pedal I am going to have. The reason I was looking into "The Weapon" was because I liked the sounds on it (as I'm a big Disturbed fan). I saw the demo that they have online and wanted to give it a shot.

:stickpoke As a former owner of this pedal, I have to agree. The Metal Muff is a far superior pedal to The Weapon. I just sold mine recently due to lack of use for it. I actually bought it for the exact same reasons you just stated. As it turns out, I think it takes a person with a specific purpose to enjoy that pedal for more than a week.

Follow your fellow UG'ers advice, go with the Metal Muff.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barack Obama

''Life's tough...it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne
Quote by schismed

Follow your fellow UG'ers advice, go with the Metal Muff.

Thanks for the help on this one guys. Glad I came here first.
Quote by Meths

Quote by Mach1Cane
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/ElectroHarmonix-Metal-Muff-with-Top-Boost?sku=153339

Just for verification, this is the one you two are referring too, correct?

yes that's the one. You can get smaller versions with lesst controls but I reccomend this.
The gear:

* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3