Ok so I had an awesome idea to make a hockey map and game variant on halo 3. I made the map and the variant the only problem is the variant isnt complete.....why you ask? because I have no idea how to make some kind of puck that you could use to score. I have it set up that its three 3 minute periods. you have a hammer for a stick (unlimited ammo) and i have goals on each side and a face off circle in the middle where you spawn.

If anybody can think of how to make a puck or something please give me your ideas!!
Quote by The_Paranoia
Who plays Halo 3 anymore?

TS

AND ON TOPIC!

TS try to use a mongoose, get the people to fight over it and blow it up and smack pieces of it around into the goals and whatnot
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by Lasyk
TS

AND ON TOPIC!

TS try to use a mongoose, get the people to fight over it and blow it up and smack pieces of it around into the goals and whatnot

Psht, use an Elephant (is that what the giant tanks are called? The ones that move like .5 MPH.)
Only thing I can think of is the giant soccer ball. Could use the oil barrels too. I have it but don't play it cause it's at home and I'm at college with a Nintendo. Just play around with things. Shouldn't be that hard to find something good.
Quote by The_Paranoia

phail
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Halo 2 > Halo 3

Halo wars worst RTS ever made.

Cod 4 > all

But as to you're question TS, try boxes. I know you can spawn them in the forge.
I tried the soccer ball but you can't make it get a point once its in the goal cuz its just an object and it doesnt really react with the "game"
Quote by anthsband
I tried the soccer ball but you can't make it get a point once its in the goal cuz its just an object and it doesnt really react with the "game"

...you bastard.
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Quote by bendystraw
Gmod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Forge.

What about Valve Hammer?

EDIT:
Quote by bobby_splax
...you bastard.

Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by The_Paranoia

970,000 people in the last 24 hours, and it's still the most-played game on Xbox Live a year after its release.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by Simsimius
What about Valve Hammer?

EDIT:

Can't kill each other in Hammer.
Quote by bobby_splax
...you bastard.

OH MY GOD!!!!

Why would you quote it and bold it like that?!! Insolent sack of uselessness!
Quote by IVovaK
Use the soccer ball on Foundry.

this
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by ShaunDiel
Yeah I'll use the 'Throw the skull' button.

When you drop it, it goes forward.

TS, make a basketball game and bounce the skulls
I haven't played the Halo series at all but based on several different other FPS games - can't you just make it so that one player from both of the teams is the puck? And he has like a bit more HP and Armor than the others and simply must run to the goal?

That will "react" with the game surely enough?
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by Van-Hayden
When you drop it, it goes forward.

TS, make a basketball game and bounce the skulls

It goes forward by like a centimeter.

It's changed from Halo 2. Same with the flags.