'you will create a stand alone interactive flash application that presents an educational topic' so i have to make one for school about an event, a thing, a person or a place. What the hell should I do it on? I have some ideas, but i want to see what the pit thinks (other than dirty stuff)
STELLAR

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl
do plate techtonics, itll probably be easy to describe visually.
I have no opinion on this matter.
WW2 simulated sick figure battles that take place during major events. Include notes about each battle as the stick figures fight, and how the outcome effects the war.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Educational topic?
Seriously?

you should use...
"why the pit kicks ass"
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
have a selection of pictures of political leaders or places and have a quiz game where you select the correct picture to a question (ie. who was the leader of this country during this period?)
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Ahahaha TS just got gobsmacked.
Well played Wicked Rose