I was playing street fighter 4 for earlier from like 4PM till 6PM and everything was fine. Then i took it upstairs and played system link with my cousins on halo three for like 30 mins. Then i brought it back downstairs. When i turned it on, under the ''my xbox'' tab and under the guide button where it's supposed to say "play (insert game title)" it said "play dvd." When i started the game it said "To play this disk please insert it into a 360 console." I changed the disk and got the same message. Now, EVERY disk i put in says the same message. My disks are in immaculate condition (if they aren't in the disc drive they are in a case) so that's not the case. WTF is wrong with my 360?
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
You probably dislodged some junk inside of it carrying it around so much.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
tell me you didnt move it with the game in
GEAR
Fender American Jazz Standard Bass
EHX Russian Big Muff
Boss SYB-5 synth
Peavy Max 700 Bass Amp w/ Peavy Pro 410 Bass Cab
Ampeg BA-115T

Quote by loudog93
divide by zero records

destroys the phonebook
Quote by BubbaBassGuitar

you must of done this TS.
also
TS
your screwed, cause what you did was your own fault and that isnt covered by microsoft.
GOOD JOB BREAKING YOUR XBOX, NEWB.
Never heard of? hah. My brothers does this, and has for quite some time. He has to keep ejecting and and closing the tray to get it to read. I have a similar problem but not nearly as bad.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
There are several different methods to fix the insert disc problems on youtube. Its a well known problem. It could be something fixable, and at worst you'll have to replace the drive.
Quote by mrcrono
It's a disc drive problem. Happened to me. Do you have a warranty?

No lol, it's a launch console. Warranty is LONG gone.

Quote by BubbaBassGuitar
Quote by convictionless
you must of done this TS.
also
TS
your screwed, cause what you did was your own fault and that isnt covered by microsoft.
GOOD JOB BREAKING YOUR XBOX, NEWB.

Moving it with the game in doesn't matter if the console is OFF. Even if it did that wouldn't effect EVERY game i put in the thing. GOOD JOB FAILING, CONVICTIONLESS.
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
yes because im not friends with a microsoft xbox 360 technician and ive had a different friend experience the same thing with his.
and yes it would, cause the game would hit something inside the dvd drive you dumbass....
That's what you get for buying an Xbox. You should have done something useful with the money, like buy a guitar and practice so that maybe one day you get to have the pleasure of eating out a girl with bush lice.

...ugh.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by convictionless
yes because im not friends with a microsoft xbox 360 technician and ive had a different friend experience the same thing with his.
and yes it would, cause the game would hit something inside the dvd drive you dumbass....

You will have to excuse my dumbassness. Cause EVERY time i've EVER moved it (>100 times) it had the disk in it and i've never had this problem before.
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
Quote by Firenze
like buy a guitar and practice so that maybe one day you get to have the pleasure of eating out a girl with bush lice.

wat
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by KOL40
You will have to excuse my dumbassness. Cause EVERY time i've EVER moved it (>100 times) it had the disk in it and i've never had this problem before.

ok well i even know that to remove your disk from your drive before you even pick up your xbox. seriously. And when you try to explain this to the service agent, there gonna laugh at you and say its gonna cost you around 100 dollars or so.
Quote by Firenze
That's what you get for buying an Xbox. You should have done something useful with the money, like buy a guitar and practice so that maybe one day you get to have the pleasure of eating out a girl with bush lice.

...ugh.

umm...i have two guitars?
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
Quote by KOL40

We just found the cause of your problem.
My friend inserted Mass Effect into his 360 once. It never played a game after that.
Quote by offspring_punk
9/10 Bobo Jenkins just sounds godly in general. I think I'll name my firstborn child that. Male or female.
Why do they call it the xbox 360?

Because when you see it, you turn 360 degrees and walk away!

Or something like that.
Quote by dio_dude
Why do they call it the xbox 360?

Because when you see it, you turn 360 degrees and walk away!

Or something like that.

Turning 360 degrees means you're facing it again. Because it's the best system and you can't turn away.

TARD.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
I've had that problem before, I just turned it on and off until it worked. Eventually it broke though.
I've had the problem before. I got annoyed, yelled at the 360 and called it a retard for not realizing that it had a damn game in it. I think it felt really bad for messing up on me because it has never happened since that whole incident. My 360 loves me <3
Quote by KOL40
No lol, it's a launch console. Warranty is LONG gone.

Moving it with the game in doesn't matter if the console is OFF. Even if it did that wouldn't effect EVERY game i put in the thing. GOOD JOB FAILING, CONVICTIONLESS.

actually it matters cause the disc can leave the tray and although it may seem im probably it can **** up the insides
hense the disks not working

so stfu up with that fail talk
GEAR
EHX Russian Big Muff
Boss SYB-5 synth
Ampeg BA-115T

Quote by loudog93
divide by zero records

destroys the phonebook
Quote by Maus24
Turning 360 degrees means you're facing it again. Because it's the best system and you can't turn away.

TARD.

owned
GEAR
EHX Russian Big Muff
Boss SYB-5 synth
Ampeg BA-115T

Quote by loudog93
divide by zero records

destroys the phonebook
Quote by Maus24

TARD.

The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Xbox 360 = inferior craftmanship. Fart in its general direction and it won't load disks anymore.

Should have gotten a ps3 or WII Those are built much better.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Maus24

TARD.

Walk backwards, and learn to get a joke you butthurt fanboy.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
It's all about the N64

I've had mine 10+ years now, and the only thing that ever breaks are the controllers after about 5 years

Which reminds me
I need a new N64 controller
Quote by Mark G
Xbox 360 = inferior craftmanship. Fart in its general direction and it won't load disks anymore.

Should have gotten a ps3 or WII Those are built much better.

I would have to agree with you. Although TS should have known better than to leave a disk in a 360 when moving it, no other system (console, laptop, whatever) I've ever used has had such a poorly constructed disk drive that it breaks if you move it with a disk in. I leave disks in my laptop all the time and it's never had any problem whatsoever. 360 disk drives=fail.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
That happened to my xbox, but only 1 or 2 games.

And it wasnt a 360, it was the original
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.