So there have been posters put up around my school about a fight. I had only heard rumors about it and assumed it was just some kids that were making some argument into a big deal and trying to draw attention to it...Turns out that this local organization has rented our gym out for a night of cage matches. We are surrounded by small towns and most of which don't have gyms so ours is the biggest around (pretty decent size). So has anyone ever heard of something like this? I was just surprised our school is letting this happen on our campus.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
thats dope you get to watch classmates beat the **** out of eachother
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
They needed the money?

and Nothing wrong with 'cage fighting'.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by convictionless
money.

Yeah, they are paying the school $3000 for it. I was just abit surprised, our school almost broke out into a riot a year ago over a really stupid incident involving a donut...

Quote by King Twili

it would be an organised event.....not kids punching on

is it in the gym?

cause my uncle had a boxing match and it was held in a high school gym.....
Quote by geetar_man0
it would be an organised event.....not kids punching on

is it in the gym?

cause my uncle had a boxing match and it was held in a high school gym.....

Yeah, its held in the gym. There are some rules, I believe fighters have to be 18 and a member of the club. I guess its not really a big deal, I just was a tad surprised as I have never heard of schools allowing things like this. Though these types of things have become massively popular.

Quote by King Twili

Quote by Hellish_Wolf
Yeah, they are paying the school $3000 for it. I was just abit surprised, our school almost broke out into a riot a year ago over a really stupid incident involving a donut...

Well donuts are serious ****ing Bizzness...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Two men enter, one man leaves.
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
You broke rule no 1.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Laces Out Danny
You broke rule no 1.

Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
Yeah, its held in the gym. There are some rules, I believe fighters have to be 18 and a member of the club. I guess its not really a big deal, I just was a tad surprised as I have never heard of schools allowing things like this. Though these types of things have become massively popular.

well there you go, it's fully legit. they probably wot let certain age groups in either.
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Ahahaha TS just got gobsmacked.
Well played Wicked Rose
Quote by Laces Out Danny
You broke rule no 1.

At least I didn't break rule two. That one is even worse.

Quote by King Twili

Last edited by Hellish_Wolf at Feb 28, 2009,
my high school used to do the same thing with a cheap wrestling thing every now and then. they also had the gym set up for an annual "donkey basketball" every year with the teachers and select students....

they rode the donkeys while tryin to play basketball in case you're wondering...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by joshua029
my high school used to do the same thing with a cheap wrestling thing every now and then. they also had the gym set up for an annual "donkey basketball" every year with the teachers and select students....

they rode the donkeys while tryin to play basketball in case you're wondering...

that's a whole load of donkey shit.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
So there have been posters put up around my school about a fight. I had only heard rumors about it and assumed it was just some kids that were making some argument into a big deal and trying to draw attention to it...Turns out that this local organization has rented our gym out for a night of cage matches. We are surrounded by small towns and most of which don't have gyms so ours is the biggest around (pretty decent size). So has anyone ever heard of something like this? I was just surprised our school is letting this happen on our campus.

Theres nothing wrong with MMA. It's a sport just like football and basketball and boxing. It's hardly really fighting actually.
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Quote by Laces Out Danny
that's a whole load of donkey shit.

Though the first thing I thought of was: "riding donkeys?!"

Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

I would love a school like that, if two people want to fight... they can.
That would solve so many problems.
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
That's pretty cool. I would so fight, if my school had that.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
Theres nothing wrong with MMA. It's a sport just like football and basketball and boxing. It's hardly really fighting actually.

wtf! mma is hardly really fighting?
I was thinking ofbringing this idea to our principal but I got expelled before I was able to get the idea out there. I thought that would be a good way to bring in money. The closest thing our school has done is doing boxing matches in an inflatable ring (not much fun though)
Quote by dxpaintball8000

How is it hardly fighting? The only thing the don't allow is nut shots, shots to the back of the head, and kicks/knees to the head if he's on the ground.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Quote by walkinbazooka
How is it hardly fighting? The only thing the don't allow is nut shots, shots to the back of the head, and kicks/knees to the head if he's on the ground.

Or gouging eyes, or biting, or chopping to the throat. I consider MMA to be fighting, but it's a whole different ball-game from street fighting.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
why would the school object?

it's got nothing to do with them once the hall has been rented out. Barring any building safety issues, they can't really be liable for anything that happens. Whereas during the school day, they are responsible for the student's (and teacher's) well being.

that's why fighting isn't allowed in school hours/grounds.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by COBGage
Or gouging eyes, or biting, or chopping to the throat. I consider MMA to be fighting, but it's a whole different ball-game from street fighting.

Yeah, but would you really poke someone in the eyes or bite them in a real fight? Regarding chops to the throat, yeah you're right, that probably does have a place in real life hand to hand combat.
Quote by shattamakar

Quote by walkinbazooka
Yeah, but would you really poke someone in the eyes or bite them in a real fight? Regarding chops to the throat, yeah you're right, that probably does have a place in real life hand to hand combat.

Oh yeah, a finger jab to the eyes can pretty much end a fight. Biting? Hmm only if it was necessary, like I was stuck in a grappling maneuver and it was my only way out. Fighting dirty like this obviously isn't necessary a lot of the time but if I feel that my life or someone close to Me's life was in danger I wouldn't hesitate to go for the eyes.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
Quote by walkinbazooka

bite? I've seen it done. If I thought it'd help I don't see why I wouldn't.

gouging? why not? if it's going to get them off me, and there's not much else I can do then yep.

I don't understand the whole 'I wouldn't do that in a fight' attitude. there's no guarantee that the person you're fighting is a gentleman. Considering you're in a fight with them in the first place I'd be more willing to believe that they aren't.

if you don't do something they could always do it first.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
where i live they do the cage fights at a fair ground in a building. our school would never let this happen because, well it's against the rules to fight in school.
Macho Man Randy Savage!!
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
At least I didn't break rule two. That one is even worse.

But you did break rule 2...
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
My dad works for the juvy court, and he said he knew a principal of a grade school where they gave two kids who wanted to fight boxing gloves and head gear and let them go at each other. He said most of the kids were too tired to fight after a short while, and they were begging the principle to let them stop.
Saint Louis Blues
Make sure you stock up on potions and revives before you enter the gym, and save the game
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.

awesome.. but I'm suprised schools allow violence.. even if there is money involved..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by ninnipinni93
wtf! mma is hardly really fighting?

Lol you must have never been in a real fight, sure theres alot of things allowed in MMA, but many of the things not allowed in an MMA match are things that many people would use in street fighting. When you ground an opponent, you dont follow him down 9 times out of ten, you stomp his little ass out with your heel. You cant do that in MMA. Also when you ground an opponent and actually DO follow him to side mount or better, then you knee him in the head, which is also not allowed in MMA. owned

EDIT: It's also been proven that MMA gloves stop just as much power as regular boxing gloves.
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Last edited by dxpaintball8000 at Feb 28, 2009,