This is the Unique “Canis Testicastor” (English translation “The Dogs Bol?cks&rdquo. It’s a BC Rich/Ibanez/Jackson style clone, that's been pimp'd with £350 quid's worth of electronics with some abalone (plastic) pickguards.

So you can play from deep dive Sammael growls through shredded 2 octaves to ethereal drones, and then MIDI/GK device control for any other sound in the sonic universe. That’s why it’s the “Canis Testicastor”

e bay Item Id: 190289863186

This Auction is for:
The Guitar consisting of:
24 fret dressed, locked nut, thin (18mm @ nut) satin finish neck. Action at 12th fret 1.65mm. 25.5 inch scale.
Licensed Floyd Rose patented balanced knife Bridge.
Sustaniac Sustainer (Superswitched "off-oct-harm-nat-off") powered by a 9volt battery.
Single pole Pickup.
Dangleberry Tonerider HUMBUCKER Alnico 4 PAF Pickup (tapped with pull pot).
Roland Gk3 internal Pickup, with Mix,Vol, S1/S2 controls.
1/4 Jack out as well a Roland 13 pin.
Weight 3.75kg
Colour Black with Gold hardware and shell trim.
1 vol, 2 pull tones (1 x Sustaniac master on/off, 1 Humbucker Coil tap)
5way mag selector H-H+S-S-S- Missing man (Randy Rhodes)
5way Sustainiac "off-oct-harm-nat-off"
3 way mag-mag/hex-hex
Two small dings on the back.

3 sets of Jack Daniels old time “Electric No.10’s”

1 thin Strap with straplocks
Quote by DarkRokr

3 sets of Jack Daniels old time “Electric No.10’s”

Jack Daniels STRINGS? Are you sure?
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Yep just switch it on and the strings vibarate with energy from a closed feedback loop, (and the 9volt supply it needs)

check out Sustaniac Sealth Pro on the www
Is that similar to the Fernandes Sustainer?

Depending on whether or not I get the job I've got an interview for tomorrow I may end up putting a bid in on this guitar
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Yep... Jack Daniles, High Iron,.... why....

Think about the features on this guitar, the more Iron, the more "Flemmings left hand rule" comes into play with the sustaining pickup.

samloke14, don't hold back. When I want your opinion, I will will give it to you.

sam why is Gm the thrid saddest of the minor keys?
The Fernandez and Sustainiac do the same jobs, they take the bridge pickup signal and feed it to in phase /in/out to a low impeadance driver coil, which via "Flemmings Left Hand rule" makes the string move. (theres some phase lock looping to cut back on quiesant current)

VAI uses the Fenandez, and does a trick where you think he blows over a string to raise a 5th harmonic, but if toy watch the "VAI trick Vid" on youtude ("Steve Vai - Fernandes Sustainer Demo"), you can see him flick the switch.

Adrian Belew and a lot of Goth shreders are using the Sustainiac.
Quote by DarkRokr

Think about the features on this guitar, the more Iron, the more "Flemmings left hand rule" comes into play with the sustaining pickup.

samloke14, don't hold back. When I want your opinion, I will will give it to you.

My apologies then sir I didnt know just had to check
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Not so much in to shredding, but the MIDI pickup is definately something I've been looking for. Does the sustaniac have the feedback generator like the Fernandes? (not exactly a deal breaker, but the one on my old guitar made recording feedback a bit easier)
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
When The Sustainer is engaged, the smallest movement of the a string will cause a regenerating loop effect, the volume swells and thats waht makes the strings ring.

So if you have the sutainer off and gently pluck a "D" chord, it will decay over 4 seconds. With the sustainer on, th volume of the whole chord swells (about 2.5 seconds) then the dominant note (which is governed by the "resonance" of the body / neck ) gets louder, any harmonically sympathethic notes to the dominant note also start to ring, It's still a "D" but like with a richnes added.

Its' definatly the bringer of feedback without the 400watt 4x12 cabinate, the richness is a product of String Iron content,the woods in the guitar, the tonation and the battery power.

It does add energy into the strings(manual feedback), It does not add an electronic feedback sound to the pickups.
"My apologies then sir I didnt know just had to check"

No need,

I forgot to add, the three sets of strings are also there because its a floating trem, and is balanced for those strings.
Quote by DarkRokr

you talkin to me?