Orite Bods, First thread so excuse any mistakes so i am currently designing a guitar for my A2 project at 6frm. Gona be a individual deasign although it does mimike the body of a dead razorback exept is a lot smaller uniwue headstock, through neck, sycamore and mahogany neck with ash wings. Gona hollow out the ash wings to make it lighter which is the objective of the project to make alight guitar. hope yu like it an all feedback is appreciated brraapppp
pics of any designs/plans please?
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Speak English brraapppp, I didn't really get much of that. I don't know what A2 is, or 6frm, I'm guessing that you're doing a Dean Razorback copy, I have no idea what a uniwue headstock, and it looks like you're gonna light your guitar on fire?

In any case, the ideas which I plucked out of that jibberish sounded pretty cool. Good luck.
Cool. I've got a friend who tried to make a guitar in GCSE, I'd like to see a proper A2 job of one though. Show us pictures when you take them.
Quote by jaxon291090
Orite Bods, First thread so excuse any mistakes so i am currently designing a guitar for my A2 project at 6frm. Gona be a individual deasign although it does mimike the body of a dead razorback exept is a lot smaller uniwue headstock, through neck, sycamore and mahogany neck with ash wings. Gona hollow out the ash wings to make it lighter which is the objective of the project to make alight guitar. hope yu like it an all feedback is appreciated brraapppp

Hi Guys, this is my 1st thread, so please excuse any mistakes. I an currently designing a guitar for my second year of a-levels. It will be based off of the Dean Razorback, but smaller, a unique headstock, neck-thru, sycamore and mahogany neck with hollowed out ash wings to decrease weight, which is the whole point of my project; to make a light guitar. Hope you like at and I appreciate all feedback. Thanks

My translation, for people who actually read english.
Gear

Fender Lite Ash Tele

Satellite 65/T

Yamaha RBX375
Orite again, yes it is all true i cant spell for all the tea in china, braps just a way i say cheers or bye anyway pics ive got one of the corboard template with the neck and the neck through cut glued and planned off. I tryed to put them up on the first post but they said they were too big any ideas of how to shrink them? Im in year 13 did my as's last year. The planning is more important on my course than the actual finished product. Shud get it all done before the deadline though.