Hey guys, srry its been awhile ,I have been doing some traveling and am not the travelblogger type.lol. Anyway Ive got this idea see. I have an '78 rickenbacker t35b solid state( fuses though) 75 watt bass amp.Combo style with a 15" speaker(i think).I also have two celestion 12" speakers from a 100 watt amp(the head is dead!) So in may quest to be louder should I,A: Rip the head out of the rick and build a custom cab with all three speakers,if so how do I wire the speakers? or,B: Sell/trade the speakers and the rick for something bigger badder.keep in mind that I do like solid state so a bigger badder amp can be found rather cheap.Even for good ones.(saw a pretty mean randall warhead on craigslist the other day).Alright guys help me out!!!!!!
shut up an play yer guitar
sell everything and get something more badass :P
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
ww.the boards are moving slowly today. any help would be awsome.
Quote by deftonesordie
5150 / 6505+ Ftmfw

im going to guess that he's a bassist.....
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Ha! Although I am planning on using the head out of a bas amp. I just need more info on what to do if I do build the cab.like how to wire the speakers(3).And how to mod the head to power them.
so you're a guitarist? sell everything and go grab a decent tube amp. that old ricenbacker could go for alot.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
I was thinking that,but I really need a good clear tone,I can get all the gain I need from my pedal.Ive found that tube amp alway break up and distort at high volume.
Don't bump your own thread within a day. Ever.

Anyway, don't sell any of it. Just save and get something bigger.
Quote by conor1148
who cares if they're drawn,

boobies

Gear:
Peavey Supreme 100W head
Crate 4x12 cab
Epiphone Les Paul Standard+
Modded Johnson Stratocaster
Srry for the bump,but Im kinda dissapointed in the board.I thought id be bombarded with awesome ideas, but alas. If you think I should build than give some clues as to how. If youn think I should buy then ideas would be helpfull.