(Sorry for triple post, but I don't know where to put this thread)

So, any ideas on how to lower the action on this little babe?
Attachments:
Neck.jpg
JoiningBack.jpg
Action.jpg
BodyJoining.jpg
Whole.jpg
Quote by Ikonoklast
Tie her up and drive her into some woods, pour petrol over her and then ask her if she wants you back.

Anyone in Birmingham, England meet up for a Jam?

Quote by uk.mace
My hand gave me a handjob

Won't give me a f*cking blowjob though
I could be wrong, but i think the bridge gets taken off and sanded down to get lower action. Quite a job i'd assume.
to mcshredder, sanding down the bridge nut and the top nut isnt that big a deal. thats only IF you know what youre doing.

you have to measure everything out, i cant remember how. but check FRETS.com best site for help with acoustics

dont try and sand it yourself, go the shop or luthier, see what they can do. and look for the right course of action, but if you dont have a truss rod then naturally the only way to reduce it is by sanding down the bridge.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
take it to the shop, they might know how to fix it.
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by LateStart
The truss rod is not for adjusting action.

+1 Finally something good.

Other than that, if you don't know what your doing just take it to a shop... It's better that than the headache and lament of ruining it later.
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
Durr. Lower the string guage?
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
That's the first thing. Lighter strings give less tension and don't pull the neck so much. Then look at action at 12th fret Measure it and decide how much lower you want it Don't go crazy as you won't get a 1mm action from that guitar. So if its 8mm and you want 4 you need to lower the bridge piece (the white bit) 8mm being twice the variance as its twice as far from the nut. However, life is never that simple because you would need to be very confident that the action at the first few frets won't be too low then.
And that's a very long-winded way of explaining why its best to take it to an expert to do.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x