Hi guys im looking for a peavey windsor head, I have a few items for trade, which I can pair with cash if required:

Harley Benton GA5 valve combo (repackaged valve junior V3 clone)
Web link:http://www.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_ga5.htm
I have modded mine to the marshall pre-amp specs and added a master volume and master gain for low volume crunch

Fender Bullet 150 - 15watt SS amp, not to be confused with the terrible frontman series. two channel great for pristine cleans and also suprisingly good high gain tones, a lot of mids and treble in this amp, would sound great mic'd up for a gig:
Web link: http://www.hwaudio.co.uk/product/fender_3388.aspx

I also do clones of various famous pedals, which I can trade to you also.

PM of post here if interested in anything or if you have a windsor for sale
Thanks
Quote by McShredder
What do you want for the benton? Might choose it over the Vypyr.

I've done quite a few mods to it, and overall its rarely been used so the tubes are still fresh. Its a suprisingly loud amp, which I've heard can keep up with a drummer! but lets say £80 inc delivery to UK, where are you from?
Quote by McShredder
What do you want for the benton? Might choose it over the Vypyr.

he obviously wants a peavy windsor
Quote by geeve420
only one solution..........rape, but not from you cause that's just wrong. Go into town and hire someone.
Quote by bnich
he obviously wants a peavy windsor

Don't be a douche.

Ok, thanks anyway Entrant. It'll only be a tenner less than the Vypyr, so i'll stick with that, but good luck matey!
Quote by McShredder
Don't be a douche.

Ok, thanks anyway Entrant. It'll only be a tenner less than the Vypyr, so i'll stick with that, but good luck matey!

Bear in mind the vypyr is digital, and SS so it wont sound as good as a valve combo, also its only 15w SS which is noticably quieter than a 5W valve.
I hope you enjoy it though, little amps are great but in the future you will want to convert to tube :P

good luck with it!
Quote by Entrant_21
I've done quite a few mods to it, and overall its rarely been used so the tubes are still fresh. Its a suprisingly loud amp, which I've heard can keep up with a drummer! but lets say £80 inc delivery to UK, where are you from?

Whoops thats a typo, I meant 70!

just to clarify the GA5 is £70 inc. shipping to UK!

Quote by McShredder
Take a look at my sig to see exactly which tube heads i'm buying this summer

Your sig has disappeared..hmm!
If your near london I'l be tempted to come and take the benton off your hands.
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
Quote by willieturnip
If your near london I'l be tempted to come and take the benton off your hands.

Sorry dude, Im in Northern Ireland! :P
final bump, buying one from thomann at weekend.

I have £270, anything around 240 etc. will be considered