Ok, i'm sure we've all seen the video of Joaquin acting like he had down's syndrome on David Letterman, and i'm sure we've all seen the godawful video of his rapping debut in Las Vegas. But seriously, what's up with this once Oscar nominated actor? are him and Casey Affleck making a mockumentary like Borat, or has he gotten into deppression or drugs? And could he end up like his brother? Lets get some opinions/feedback about this
Who cares? He is a celebrity and that's all. It honestly doesn't mean we should give him any more attention. Do you realize how many other people are more pathetic then him?
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
who cares FTW
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
It's a gimmick
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by LeadSalad182
Ok, i'm sure we've all seen the video of Joaquin acting like he had down's syndrome on David Letterman, and i'm sure we've all seen the godawful video of his rapping debut in Las Vegas. But seriously, what's up with this once Oscar nominated actor? are him and Casey Affleck making a mockumentary like Borat, or has he gotten into deppression or drugs? And could he end up like his brother? Lets get some opinions/feedback about this
I haven't.

How sure are you about the world now eh?

Fear everything.
he was awesome in walk the line
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
I think people should just leave him be. I enjoy his acting but if he wants to rap, he can do that. I hope he isn't doing any drugs but if he was, I'd think that Casey Affleck would put him in rehab.
He is such a good actor
Shame he went bat**** insane.
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
I'm hoping the rapping was supposed to be funny as hell, because it was.

And I'm hoping the interview was supposed to be funny as hell... Because it was.

By watching those to things, I didn't become concerned if he had a drug problem or some mental illness. His brother was a great actor, and he is as well. I'd really hate to see it end up the same way.

But you also should consider that he's probably ****ing with all of us. Well... Hopefully anyway.
holy ****ing ****
i just watched Quills the other day
he is so freaking amazing in that movie
i think people need to lay off of him
^^ And if he is fucking with us.. he's laughing at us.. right now; mission complete.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
I'm not entirely certain but I believe he had a nervous brakedown a few years ago, so either he's chilled out to the point at which he'd be able to make jokes like that, or I'd think he was having a hard time of things.
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
I think it's a joke. I also love his acting, and if it ISN'T a joke, well then that really sucks lol.
We're only strays.
Quote by bendystraw
Who cares?

Dude there is a possibility he may actually be doing something rather cool that actors aren't supposed to do. Or something along those lines.

Excerpt from Wikipedia: Phoenix made his rap debut in mid-January 2009. Rumors circulated that it was an elaborate hoax, to which Phoenix stated "This is not a joke. Might I be ridiculous? Might my career in music be laughable? Yeah, that's possible, but that's certainly not my intention."
We're only strays.
probably is a joke, but if not, good for him, chasing his dreams
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
My uncle looks A LOT like him. Its really creepy.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
It would be quite stupid if he ended up like River with the drug use, but I honestly don't know what to make of it and don't really care as long as he's okay.
i wonder how often he gets checked at airport security.

just sayin.....
I think he's higher then giraffe pussy.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!