I know that this should probably be in the gaming thread, but I would rather have just battle field gamers viewing it so it would get answered faster. It is only a basic question so it shouldn't be that difficult to answer.

I'm relatively new to xbox live so I was wondering two things:

1. Why aren't my scores showing up when I look at the leaderboards?
And
2. Do I have to play in a ranked match to get my scores to count?

If you could answer these it would really help. Thanks.
Thats why they call Ranked matches Ranked matches.
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
Thats why they call Ranked matches Ranked matches.

Pretty much this.
You must play Ranked Games to become ranked.

Unranked games means you do not get your scores ranked.

----

Your score will only show up if you have a score higher than player number 500,000. If you're score is lower than theirs, it will not appear.
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
you really should have gone to the gaming thread especially considering a new sticky came out a relatively short time ago talking about why you should use those threads. i should report you but i cant be bothered.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Bad company looked good and played good, but there' just no xbox community playing ot. You are lucky to get one mic user per game.
Quote by bendystraw
Bad company looked good and played good, but there' just no xbox community playing ot. You are lucky to get one mic user per game.

The main problem was that there was no team chat, only squad chat. If you could communicate with the whole team, your odds of finding micced players would increase dramatically (IE: CoD4/5, Halo 3).
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.