hey, i need to choose between a pocket size metal muff and a digitech death metal distortion pedal, but i dont know which to choose and i'm playing aggressive metals. thanks
I seriously doubt if i'll ever buy anything ever again that says digitech on it.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Quote by scott58
I seriously doubt if i'll ever buy anything ever again that says digitech on it.

Cool.

TS, the digitech death metal sucks, but the metal muff isn't all that great either. To ask the most cliched question on this site: what is your amp?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Can't speak for the Digi Death Metal, but the Digidelay is great. There are quite a few Digitech products I like.
i have the full sized metal muff and i like it a lot. its a pretty natural high gain distortion pedal. id check that out
i have a digi d-metal and its only good for metallica and 80's crap, not enough low-end for
extreme/black/death metal, in other words, the name lies
Quote by ginjisan
hey, i need to choose between a pocket size metal muff and a digitech death metal distortion pedal, but i dont know which to choose and i'm playing aggressive metals. thanks

Do not get a death metal pedal. It's horrible. it needs gain control, cause there is too much gain.
Gear Wish list:

Gibson Custom Les Paul Left handed

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Gear Fund: 0/6000
For the guy who says he won't buy anything digitech again, at least play their Whammy Pedal a little bit. Really fun, if nothing else.
so, i was considering that i want to buy the meal muff, which size should i buy? the biggest, the regular or the pocket size?
What amp do you have?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by ginjisan
so, i was considering that i want to buy the meal muff, which size should i buy? the biggest, the regular or the pocket size?

What's a meal muff? lol. Get the big one. Can't go wrong with a pedal boost and more eq options.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
uhh, now i have options beween a seymour duncan twin tube mayhem and metal muff, which should i get?
So... cant the Metal Muff make heavy death metal style distortion? I'm torn between it and another too...

It sounds quite weak on youtube demos so I'm wondering if a tube screamer would be best with it maybe.
Quote by scott58

Most companies have a few duds that get produced manufactured regardless of what logic should dictate, but most of these same companies have a few products that absolutely rock. Digitech currently has the GSP1101, the Hardwire series, and the Whammy 4, all of which are exceptional.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
I've lost faith in Digitech as well. Had 2/2 pedals go bad. Whatever you go with, I hope you test 'em all out before you buy...
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
I've got a Digitech DigiDelay and Tone Driver on my pedal board. Got a GNX4 as well. Had two GNX3's and a Bad Monkey in the past. Never had a problem with Digitech.
Very few Digitech pedals are worth the money. This one isn't. Go for the metal muff.
Metal muff is def the better buy
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10