I have a Peavey valveking 112, and it sounds awesome, but thats not my problem.

I also have a Crate 65 watt solid state. Since I don't have money to buy a cab I want to mod the crate so it will act as an extension speaker to my Peavey without ****ing up my sound. I tried plugging it in earlier and I got a **** ton of static and my sound was horrible.

How can I do this or is it impossible?
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
you have to solder an input jack onto the speaker. i saw a guide for this the other day but i cant remember where. google it
From the Owner's Manual........

" EXTERNAL SPEAKER JACK
Provided for connection of external speaker cabinet(s). Minimum external speaker impedance is 16 Ω on the ValveKing 112. This disconnects the internal speaker in the ValveKing 112."

It looks like Peavey has ensured you can't have your combo's speaker and an extension on at the same time! Note also that you need a 16 OHM speaker cabinet minimum to avoid hurting your amp!
Moving on.....
Is there any way I can change the ohms? Or can I onlly do that by having multiplbe extension speakers?
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
If peavey went with a 16 ohm only OT then your kinda stuck with a 16 ohm load. The Vjr was wired for I think 8 ohms but had the wires inside the amp for other ohms. You just had to add some jacks or a switch to use em. The crate being SS its most likely going to have a 4 ohm speaker so not really any way your gonna be able to run it along with the internal 16 ohm speaker. And running a 4 ohm speaker off a 16 ohm jack is a good way to blow up something.