ok so i'm trying to use the sound A1 Acid Glis and it sound sweet when i preview it but when i try to add it in it sounds all high pitched and, well, like ****. earlier i was dickin with a controller but then i never saved that song and i even closed fruity loops and tried again and it's doing the same thing. anybody know how to fix this?
pour milk in it
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by kauff
ok so i'm trying to use the sound A1 Acid Glis and it sound sweet when i preview it but when i try to add it in it sounds all high pitched and, well, like ****. earlier i was dickin with a controller but then i never saved that song and i even closed fruity loops and tried again and it's doing the same thing. anybody know how to fix this?

wut
isnt fruity loops like guitar pro but for like rap&stuff? my friend was talkin to me about it but i wasnt really listening, so sorry i cant help you hear man, although i see all the other posts have been alot of help for you haha
You aren't clear enough with your problem...

Are you just playing really high notes?
Quote by MedicreDemon
You aren't clear enough with your problem...

Are you just playing really high notes?

no like one of the patterns they come with is like really bad ass, but then when i put it in it sounds all high pitched and nothing like what the preview sounds like. i don't change anything on the piano roll and it still sounds like that. then i tried using the piano roll to change the pitch and still nothing.

to the guy that asked about fruity loops:
its essentially a beat making program. some use it for rap, i use it for techno and trance. you can record guitar and **** on it and then add beats to your guitar playing.
try lowering the pitch of the synth, though I have no idea why you are using premade patterns......

Don't lower it on piano roll, there should be the little box that comes up and has the pitch and volume knob, the box that shows the soundwave
You know what the problems are?

1. You're using preset patterns.
2. You're using synth presets.
3. You're using fruityloops.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
why dont you just write your own melody
i'm working on making a song using just preset synths. so far it sounds bad ass but it NEEDS this.
i just opened it in a sliced channel and it has the same pitch, i don't ****ing get why it won't normally.