Nope, but it looks like a beast.
Quote by DirtyMakik
Listen to this man, he's got Alex in his avatar, he knows his sh!t.

Quote by dubstar92
awesome avatar dude

Wow a signature
I've never seen that model,but all the acrylic guitars I've played have been very weird....and pretty heavy as well.Anyone remember the acrylic series BC Rich did a while back? Those things weighed enough to kill a small child.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

nope but it looks cool
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Man I want an Edwards But there not sold in North America! :'( How would you go abouts getting your hands on one?
Quote by Pr0gNut
I've never seen that model,but all the acrylic guitars I've played have been very weird....and pretty heavy as well.Anyone remember the acrylic series BC Rich did a while back? Those things weighed enough to kill a small child.

lol. I saw those but I never got the chance to play/lift one.
Quote by Shred-Hed
lol. I saw those but I never got the chance to play/lift one.

You didn't miss much TBH.They weighed a ton and had the playability and tone of all the other lower end BC guitars.It was a cool concept,but it just didn't work out that well in production IMO.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut

Lol, regular guitars weigh enough to kill a small child.... If swung at a good velocity.
Quote by Pr0gNut

i played one of those B.C. Rich's . it was a red warlock. heavy as a motha****a. terrible tone if you ask me.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by Patty-cakez
Lol, regular guitars weigh enough to kill a small child.... If swung at a good velocity.

This thing could kill one by just falling off a table or something.It might actually be the heaviest 6 string I've ever played.