I've got a question.

I'm a total noob with guitars, just bought a guitar amp combo to start myself off, it's a Harley Benton LP copy. The problem is that when I have the toggle switch on treble it's ok but when I flick it in the middle or on rhythm the volume is extremely low, I have to turn the vol right up to hear anything. Then when I flick back to treble it's far too loud.

Is this normal or do I have a fault. I tried adjusting the pickup neaest the fretboard but no change.

HELP?????
well lp models have 4 knobs 2 tone 2 volume... make sure all 4 knobs are all the way up and then try it.. if that doesnt work.. you have been ****ed over by the dreaded starter guitar..bad..bad memories
Could be your pickups..when you have it in the "rhythm" position, that means it's set to your bridge pickup, and if the volume is low when you do that, maybe your pickups have a problem? You could take it to a guitar store and see if they can help you out.
Quote by salbarbz20
well lp models have 4 knobs 2 tone 2 volume... make sure all 4 knobs are all the way up and then try it.. if that doesnt work.. you have been ****ed over by the dreaded starter guitar..bad..bad memories

All knobs turned fully up and no difference.
Quote by salbarbz20

+1 for fiddling the knobs
take backplate off fiddle with wires lot a times when ive seen this its a loose ground wire needs resoldered