Page 1 of 2
I'm ****ing tired of this.

Every day, I ****ing break my back to try and make a difference in somebody's life, and I never get ****ing ****. ****ing by myself again, althought to be honest, I was never with anybdoy to begin with. My friends are pissing me off, this girl is ****ing driving me up the damn wall, I'm letting everything slip. I don't even have anybody to talk to, which annoys the hell out of me. My parents are ****ing useless, they say I can tell them anything, but as soon as I did, they'd have me shipped off to some ****ing Catholic school to fix me up, because they can't believe a nice young boy like me could be involved with such ****. I'm going through a tough period, Pit. I know this is sure as hell not the best place to bring this stuff to, but I don't know how to get through it. I'm not suicidal, but I'm just fed up with everything. This girl, I'm too blinded by her to stop my stupid ****, I just keep ****ing it up. Everything is ****ed up. I know I'll probably get some "You're only 17, you don't hate your life, shut the **** up," but I'd really like some positive advice here. How do you get out of these ****ty periods of your life?

PS, I know it's a pretty disorganized paragraph, sorry.
I'm seein' stars...
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Hmm.. hugging thread? This might get closed buddy.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
****. That's ****ing **** man, ****ing **** those ****ers. ****!
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Teenage angst, lol. **** that **** nigga I mean **** why the **** would that ****er do that to you. You don't deserve that **** I mean **** **** and ****, right?
Deal with it?

Sorry but that's what you need to do.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Surely, in reference to the first part of this, you shouldn't perform good deeds purely for the reward after? That's just selfish.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
dude, try out icyhot
And on the seventh day, I said "Go to your room!"

check out my jazz tab and ill gladly do a review of any of your stuff

I play the bass clarinet! How 'bout you? PM me!
**** man.
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Your only 17, you don't hate your life. Shut the **** up
EDIT: aww...beaten
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
Last edited by Siege of Power at Feb 28, 2009,
Quote by You Never Know
Yeah.

Exactly what I expected from the Pit.

Thanks a lot guys.

You're pissed, but you expected it?

You're a very weird kid.
Quote by You Never Know
Yeah.

Thanks a lot guys.

Well if you expected it why ask?
Sophmore year? been there.

Here's a great quote i read yesterday, from the great Winston Churchill

"When you're going through hell, keep going"
Quote by You Never Know
Yeah.

Thanks a lot guys.

Then why even try ?
There is a suicide hotline, They can help you~!
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Quote by foob85
You're pissed, but you expected it?

You're a very weird kid.

Had a little bit of hope that maybe I'd get a little bit of sympathy. I know it's not like I'm terribly off, but it just would have been nice for somebody to say, "Yeah, I know how it feels. Hope it's better soon."
Quote by You Never Know
Yeah.

Thanks a lot guys.

Well fuck you too. You made a barely coherent post and expect sympathy from a bunch of people about unsubstantiated shit.
Quote by You Never Know
Had a little bit of hope that maybe I'd get a little bit of sympathy. I know it's not like I'm terribly off, but it just would have been nice for somebody to say, "Yeah, I know how it feels. Hope it's better soon."

The how about go talk to a professional instead of a bunch of immature idiots who enjoy seeing others in pain. Your really quite slow.
*** *** *** then *** your **** with a *** then *** and **** *** *** *** ** *** ** ** ** *** *** and **** *** *** *** *** *** ** * Then *** ** and then before I realize that I am *** **** i will ** ***** *** with your ***!!
I ****in love this ****ing thread, bitch.
f
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
That Linkin Park picture just made me not not not not laugh.
Figure that one out.

But still
haha

Quote by CHOCOmoney
dude, try out icyhot

Gtfo. Its annoying if you fail use a good meme right, but if you fail to use a boring, old one in the correct way, its just...ARGH GO AWAY.
Last edited by Valderama at Feb 28, 2009,
Quote by bendystraw
Well fuck you too. You made a barely coherent post and expect sympathy from a bunch of people about unsubstantiated shit.

Nice.
facebook.com
They want to hear all about it.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get some clothes on?

Page 1 of 2