mad good
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
You did not keep any semblance of a steady rhythm.
Quote by iceman95
ok
here's what you do
1. Take a fork, preferably metal.
2. Put some tomato sauce on it.
3. Let tomato sauce on fork dry.
4. Turn it in and call it: "The Spaghetti Massacre."

New guitar fund = beer/0
Quote by niflag
You did not keep any semblance of a steady rhythm.

.....Fair enough Ill work on my timing.
Quote by loudog93
not bad. use a metronome.

Hmmm.
How much does a good metronome cost?

backing tracks are awesome to tell u =D

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
why do covers always have like: played by 13,12,11 year old?i mean it's like an excuse if your playing bad..
Marshall 50 Watt Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960AV
Fender Custom Shop Strat
Ibanez Prestige RG3120
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster
Strymon Mobius
TC Polytune
TC Flashback
Mad Professor LGW
Fulltone OCD
JOYO Vintage OD
Behringer EQ700
Keep up the good work young man. For the short time you've been playing you demonstrate a technically sound understanding of the mechanics of what you're trying to play. Clearly you have a ways to go, but who among us could have said we were any better at your age? Not many, probably, and certainly not me. Have you been learning strictly on electric guitar, or do you play acoustic as well?
I have to agree with a lot of the posts here. Playing a section of any song without anything to relate it to is pretty pointless. Grab the backing track for this song and play over it for some point of reference. This is mostly likely the reason for all the posts about using a metronome. We can't hear the song so we can't tell if you're ahead or behind. I'd say re-record it with a backing track and post it again.
Quote by WithoutPurpose
Keep up the good work young man. For the short time you've been playing you demonstrate a technically sound understanding of the mechanics of what you're trying to play. Clearly you have a ways to go, but who among us could have said we were any better at your age? Not many, probably, and certainly not me. Have you been learning strictly on electric guitar, or do you play acoustic as well?

I played acoustic for a little while I dont use my acoustic much tho I probably should