Hi Guys

I'm doing a research project for my live music class, please help me out by doing this quick poll:

How much money would you pay to see you're three favorite bands play full sets in one night?

For example, say to see RHCP, Foo Fighters, and RATM all at the same time?

1) average ticket price of 250, but as high as 400 for the best seats and 100 for the worst?

2) i would never pay 250 for anything other than a festival

3) i like the idea, but wouldn't spend more than 200 for the best seats in the house
i wouldn't spent too much, but for Van Halen, Ozzy Osbourne, <- (both original line ups) Rage Against The Macine. and Iron Maiden, that might be MAD expensive.
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Let's see...Death Cab For Cutie, Minus The Bear, Jack Johnson, and Ben Harper...$150 for good seats, $100 or so for not so good seats.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I've never paid more than £20 for a gig...

and have seen every single one of my favourite bands...including streetlight manifesto at a peachy £12.

so for all of my favourite bands? £30 maybe...

Proper ska-fest it'll be aswell....
Soundgarden Jane's Addiction (original line-up) Smashing Pumpkins and Phish I'd say a lot.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.