couple of days ago I bought two sm57 mics from ebay but it turned out to be a scam and the payment was unclaimed so i cancelled the payment,anyone know how long it takes to refund in to my bank? their customer service sucks... i hate paypal now
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Check the eBay item page and see if it's protected by PayPay Buyer Protection program. If it is, you should be able to get it back without much problems.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
For ebay yes, I'm not sure if they transfered like £240 into my dad's account after selling 2 Leeds Fest tickets last year..
DANK MEMES
Quote by Xiaoxi
Check the eBay item page and see if it's protected by PayPay Buyer Protection program. If it is, you should be able to get it back without much problems.

The item was removed from ebay not long after purchase
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
I dont like paypal...i sold my amp today for £140 and it charge me £6 to just get my money...
i just give my money to pigeons, and they usually get it where it needs to go.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by metaldud536
I use SpendBuddy

Do you use it to buy your pokemon items?
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.