So about 2 weeks ago, I bid and won a MIDI keyboard on eBay from a casual seller (ie not a store). The seller charged $40 flat for priority shipping. He is in California, I'm in Boston.

It has been more than a business week since he shipped out the item. I emailed him several times and even talked to him on the phone to request a tracking status and he hasn't given it to me. Now, I highly doubt that he is a scammer. In calling him, I've found out that he is a teenager who was using his mom's account to sell the item, so I'm guessing this is just some fucking lazy and inconsiderate piece of shit.

Anyways, I'm just wondering if I can get a refund or deduction for the shipping cost because 1. other sellers who were selling the same or like item did not charge nearly as much for shipping and 2. even with supposedly priority shipping it's still not here. I paid with PayPal btw.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Feb 28, 2009,
Track him down and rape him. By the time you find him in California, you'll be able to go to the store and buy some weed, too. Win/Win situation.
Quote by bendystraw
Track him down and rape him. By the time you find him in California, you'll be able to go to the store and buy some weed, too. Win/Win situation.

But that just means I have to spend more money. The whole point of this was to save money...

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Ring up and ask for his mum, talk to her.
If that gets nothing, ask for a refund through PayPal.

****, just realised how old this thread is, oh well. Did you get the keyboard? What is it?
Wow, reanimation.

Yea, I finally got the keyboard... It took more than 2 weeks. I think I know why. The moron handwrote the address, not only sloppily, but wrong.

There were scribbles and misspellings And to top it off, he forgot to put the proper road suffix.

168 Massachusetts...what? Road? Ave? Street?

And it was covered in shit, even though he described it as "barely used" in his eBay page. I had to spend an hour cleaning it with bleach.

Dumb bitch.

Oh, and it was an M-Audio Keystation 88es. I needed a full range MIDI controller.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
File a claim on eBay saying that you what was advertised is not what you got. You may be able to get some moneys back.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
sue him?
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
Quote by darkstar2466
File a claim on eBay saying that you what was advertised is not what you got. You may be able to get some moneys back.

Yes.

Squeaky wheel gets the oil.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .