Hey, Im new here, just thought I would stop in and say hi. I play mostly Blues/Rock stuff. Although Im not the greatest. Still have lots of fun doin it, thats all what I care about. Well cya around.
hello =)
Yoda i be!

Quote by lzrdsixsix6
its so much funner doing it with friends tho...........like masturbation

Quote by GrayFoxz
With your post, the pit has its rightful name - the pit, the most lowest place on earth, after a 100 feet of earth and 200 feet of sh|t .
Ahoy.

Good luck here, you'll need it!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
nice to meet you. have fun with guitar and what not
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Haiii
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
*reported*

just joking, but seriously get used to seeing that if you don't learn which threads go where/where the nazi people think they should go.
Hey, cool to see another newcomer to the forum. I mainly stick to Heavy Metal myself
Have a good one,
Phoenix
Quote by Flipaningage
*reported*

just joking, but seriously get used to seeing that if you don't learn which threads go where/where the nazi people think they should go.
You could've used a less offensive word there!
You make a fair point though. The forums have their busy days, and not so busy. So there are rules/guidlines to make sure questions are not repeated.
I don't like reading the rules and FAQs but they sure help.

Have fun here.
Quote by WheelsofFire
Hey, Im new here, just thought I would stop in and say hi. I play mostly Blues/Rock stuff. Although Im not the greatest. Still have lots of fun doin it, thats all what I care about. Well cya around.

Hi, try to get along with people.
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.