Which bass will get me p bass and jazz bass in one...i was lookin at a g&l legacy 2000 or ibanez sr500
i was gonna say urge 2 but ya. I'd say either an aerodyne or the ibanez myself.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
Get the a jazz. The G&L has the double humbuckers so it's not going to get close to either of them. The Ibanez has a very modern tone, which is getting away from the old school Fender tone.

The Jazz is obviously going to do jazz, and with some EQ tweaking and soloing the bridge pup is going to give you something that sounds p-bass-ish. If you can can find an older Fender MIA that has an S-1 switch, that adds a bit more mid-range thump as well.
Quote by telecastrmastr
i believe Aerodyne, but they're becoming to popular lately....

What?

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Worst excuse to not get a bass ever.

THIS,

generally popular basses are good ones which is why we people them id love an aerodyne jazz (its probably my favourite bass) but at the moment am just to broke
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Worst excuse to not get a bass ever.

ben don't you know anything, lots of people are buying so it must be ****
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Well to answer the thread title question, I'd say the Musicman Bongo was the most versatile, out of the ones in the thread, it's gotta be the Aerodyne Jazz
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Jazz basses just make me go *__*
I suppose get a Fretless? My friend did that with his J-Bass, and it's pretty versatile.