Hey guys my computer is really retarded and wont let me download zune software. Does anyone no of any substitutes that i can use?
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

^no.

that's quite a problennnnn!!!!
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Obviously a Mac, if he's getting problems. ^_^
Epiphone SG-G400.
Crate Flexwave 15W
Korg Toneworks Modeling Signal Processor AX3G
Quote by roy944
Obviously a Mac, if he's getting problems. ^_^

lol i was about to the same thing about windows :P
By the power of Greyskull
haha zune doesnt work on a mac, already tried that, mac and windows hate each other, and windows is being a bitch and wont allow or make a software for mac for zune. and wen i install it it keeps coming up as an error, i disabled all antispyware sh*t and that didnt work
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

Quote by chrispfried
Hey guys my computer is really retarded and wont let me download zune software Does anyone no of any substitutes that i can use?

You may not know it, but your computer is doing you a favor.
well the thing is my dad ran over it, so the screen cracked so im just using it as a way to transfer files, so i just need the software, i used it before, but then it got deleted and i cant download it agian
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

I wish my Zune worked on my Mac. I haven't put new songs on it since the other computer was taking apart a couple of months ago. I just plugged my Zune in when I got it and it worked fine. It self downloaded all of the necessary software.
Last edited by Stringbreaker at Feb 28, 2009,
Quote by ZakkRox90
get an ipod
i have one but i need to transfer files with my zune, my ipod is a touch and only has 8 gigs and cant work on 360
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

Quote by chrispfried
Hey guys my computer is really retarded and wont let me download zune software. Does anyone no of any substitutes that i can use?

Where are you trying to dl it from? Just straight from the zune site? And don't listen to the apple nubbs, keep the zune.
Quote by Gunpowder
I buy prostitutes.

And then physically abuse them. See, prostitutes aren't people, like you or me, so it's okay.
Quote by MonkeysRape
Where are you trying to dl it from? Just straight from the zune site? And don't listen to the apple nubbs, keep the zune.

What the **** r u talking about, apple are the best made electronics, windows/ microsoft are rediculously made, and peices of sh*t, i hate them, my touch works perfectly fine, and my mac still works as fast as the day i got it, my windows computer, however, sucks donkey d*ck and runs like ****, and the zune software is the hardest ****ing thing to use, so windows/ microsoft sucks
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

Quote by chrispfried
well the thing is my dad ran over it, so the screen cracked so im just using it as a way to transfer files, so i just need the software, i used it before, but then it got deleted and i cant download it agian

and you wonder why it doesn't work?
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by chrispfried
What the **** r u talking about, apple are the best made electronics, windows/ microsoft are rediculously made, and peices of sh*t, i hate them, my touch works perfectly fine, and my mac still works as fast as the day i got it, my windows computer, however, sucks donkey d*ck and runs like ****, and the zune software is the hardest ****ing thing to use, so windows/ microsoft sucks

Chyeah...ya know vaht?

I've changed my mind. I don't think I'm gonna try to help you anymore. You're an ignoramus.
Quote by archangels666
Chyeah...ya know vaht?

I've changed my mind. I don't think I'm gonna try to help you anymore. You're an ignoramus.

AMEN. He hasn't the Brains to use a pc, then that's a personal problem huh? xD

Specially since clicking a sync button is the hardest thing he has to do
Quote by Gunpowder
I buy prostitutes.

And then physically abuse them. See, prostitutes aren't people, like you or me, so it's okay.
Last edited by MonkeysRape at Feb 28, 2009,