But hey, don't we all?

In all honesty, I actually want to die. My parents actually despise me, I can't stay in school (got kicked out last year and now I'm back in it as of the beginning of Feb.) I just broke up with the love of my life ( I broke up with her), I am now unemployed and I have like 3 best friends, no other real friends. I am going nowhere. I barely even leave my room.

My life is slowly going down the toilet and I think it's nearing to and end. Any help, or stories of motivation? I am seriously heartbroken and sad/mad at myself. I'm a lonely and independent guy, always was but I don't know what to do anymore...

tdlr: a heartbroken and tormented slob
Don't die brah. Who knows what tomorrow holds.

EDIT: I like mine with syrup.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Welcome to what my life has been like for the past few years (minus the love part, i dont get me no lovin).
Sig space available, give me some praise

yummo
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
Last edited by isildurs_bane at Feb 28, 2009,
If that's all serious you need to go talk to someone who can more appropriately handle your situation. Here you'll just get asshats talking about pancakes.
Quote by Powerhouse
You know what your biggest problem is?

This thread is now about pancakes.

I hope when you're at a dark time in your life, you have no one as well.
k koo.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
pick up that red wire, everyone has his/her ups and downs, no-one but yourself can do something about it!

Try talking to your ex..

Hey, if that doesn't work out for you, you still have the pit:-)
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
get a job..go date..you dont have to have a ****load of friends..and go for a swim
HAHA!! my life is awesome right now!!
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
TS, hang in there. Don't give up so easily, life isn't supposed to be easy anyway. Stick to doing things that you enjoy, and avoid suicidal thoughts.
Quote by isildurs_bane

yummo

this sooooo just made me laugh out loud..and it looks sooooo good.
Well... all I can say is chin up

This year started ****e for me, but things are slowly getting better.

I'm sure they will for you too
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
Quote by zxxAACxxz
I hope when you're at a dark time in your life, you have no one as well.

I don't have to worry about having no one. Now suck it up and kill yourself.

Blueberry pancakes are the shit.
Quote by Lord Waltaa
pick up that red wire, everyone has his/her ups and downs, no-one but yourself can do something about it!

Try talking to your ex..

Hey, if that doesn't work out for you, you still have the pit:-)

We've been together for 3 years. We fight 2-3 times a week. We're both in a rut, but I have no intentions of seeing her again, I've already kicked her out of my life and not letting her back in. It's the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
Get off the internet and live life.

kgo
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!

English pancakes, represent!
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus