Basically, I wanna be able to hook up this little keyboard I have to an amp so that I can use it at band practice volumes. It doesn't have an output jack, though. I wanna mod it to have a 1/4 inch output jack, so that I can play through the amp while also having sound come out of the keyboard speakers. Someone please Paint this to show me how it should be wired:
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Well you need one of these.

Then figure out which wires are positive and negative and the positive wires go on the tips where the negatives go on the sleeve
I have a Jack. It's only got a sleeve and a tip, but idk which one is which.
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
easiest way would be to hook each speaker to a jack instead. you would end up with two jacks though, one for each side. keyboards are a stereo instrument, so im always a bit iffy about running them in mono. so how i would do it is run the hot wire to the tip of a 1/4" mono jack and the neutral to the sleve, for each of the speakers. then you can run a y cable if you want to run to a single input, and you still have the stereo option available to go to separate inputs on a mixer or something. the stereo jack like dr. house suggests works too, but i personally would rather have separate outs.
^OK. So am I wiring a jack in parallel with each speaker? Or replacing each speaker with a wire? I don't think this keyboard is stereo, its a POS. Prolly like 30-40 keys in total. If I'm replacing each spkr with a jack, I think I might just replace one with a jack so I can still have the other as kind of a monitor.
i would replace the speaker, i dont know how well running it in parallel would go. in fact, im not even sure how well just replacing it would go since the keyboard should have some sort of poweramp built in already. im assuming its just pushing some small (6"?) speakers to a volume thats not much louder than a voice. so running it through another power amp wouldnt be a problem.

if the two speakers are playing the exact same thing, then just replacing one and using the other as a moniter is a good idea. probably the best way to get the most out of it.
Haha, these are like 2.5" speakers. I'm gonna try replacing the speaker... Quick, to the soldering gun!