(Wow, 2 threads in 1 day!)

I'm on Google and when I click a link, it says "Redirecting" and takes me to a completely random website. Right now I'm looking up stuff for Fall Out 3 and it just redirected me to cars.com.

This only happening to me?
2 Threads 1 Day
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
are you clicking "feeling lucky"?, because that takes you to the first link on the search results
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by ProphetToJables
are youclicking, feeling luck?, because that takes you to the first link on the search results

Nope. Just doing a normal search and when I click a link it takes me to random sites.

Just tried it with UG and it took me to a diet website. I think my computer is trying to tell me something....
i get upset everytime someone mentions fallout 3
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by The_Paranoia
Nope. Just doing a normal search and when I click a link it takes me to random sites.

Just tried it with UG and it took me to a diet website. I think my computer is trying to tell me something....

I tried UG and it sent me to UG. Try the diet website, maybe it'll get you to UG. Google is known to celebrate backwards day.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
happenned to me, so I deleted that XP profile and made a new one.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
I'm playing fallout 1&2 now:p
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Are the old ones any good?

well, the graphics are sh*te, but once you get to know it, it's pretty cool^^
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
google used to always do that to me
i'd have to go back and click it a few more times before it worked again, i cant remember what i did but just try restarting your computer?
TABBERS WANTED
If you are interested, and are up to it, please PM me for more info on the song.
Yes, it's just one song in particular, theres no shredding or fast solos.
It is a mellow, instrumental, clean, song.
Quote by The_Paranoia

Buy a car and put it on a diet?
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by drunkinkoala
Are the old ones any good?

way better than 3
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by cash49
Probably spyware or adware, scan your computer.

ADWARE... if it was spyware, it would be like a ghost, he wouldnt even notice anything wrong with his computer.
Quote by The_Paranoia
(Wow, 2 threads in 1 day!)

I'm on Google and when I click a link, it says "Redirecting" and takes me to a completely random website. Right now I'm looking up stuff for Fall Out 3 and it just redirected me to cars.com.

This only happening to me?

Maybe try out a different search engine, if the same thing happenes then you'll probably know
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.