I bought a crybaby at the pawn shop, and the bypass stopped working, I can push it as hard as I can, but it won't go out of wah mode.
The button underneath the foot pedal might need adjusted! Try pushing the switch with your finger and see if that works. Sometimes guys will glue a penny underneath the foot pedal to help push the switch down.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Than the switch may be Bad or you have a wire disconnected. When you push the button with your finger is it bottoming out on the bolt perhaps.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Quote by boxcarmonument
The button underneath the foot pedal might need adjusted! Try pushing the switch with your finger and see if that works. Sometimes guys will glue a penny underneath the foot pedal to help push the switch down.

What a great idea! I don't have much trouble turning my Wah on and off, but that would make it all the more easier!!
"if i were you I wouldn't fiddle with the feet etc. as that nullifies warranty but yeh, just get up in digitech's grill and demand they make you a custom whammy that is purple and gold and fires rockets when you bend +2 octaves"
If the switch doesnt click by using your finger then its bad. Convert to truebypass problem solved.
had the same thing happen to my brand new wah, christmas day. the switch was bad. compare the switch action with that of a working switch. if the switch travel is shorter, or rough, id say thats your culprit. i think its a SPDT.
My Rig

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top Honey Burst
Fender MIM Stratocaster Ash Natural
Crate v18 2x12
Eleven Rack
Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret
BBE Sonic Stomp
BMP with Tone Wicker
Dunlop Cry Baby
they sell replacement switches for those for a reason, not hard to fix only have to solder a few wires to the new one, and thats if the switch is dead it might just be a loose wire
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.