Poll: Would Instant Foods Catch On?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would Instant Foods Catch On?
Yes
10 32%
No
21 68%
Voters: 31.
So Pit my friend and I were having a discussion about the future of food. Eventually we got on the topic of Instant Food, like, food in pills, or food that you meerly breathe in to eat. And i was wondering, if any such thing was invented, would it catch on. I say yes because with the way the world is going and how everything is just heat and you have your food breathable food seems like it would catch on. He says no because people would still enjoy taking time to eat food. So, pit, what do you think?"
For those to understand the truth within every lie ever spoken, we ourselves must lie to seek the truth.
I like and enjoy eating.

It'll probably help people with diabetes or allergies (food related medical conditions) but I doubt it would catch on.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
wheres the enjoyment of eating? TS, NO.
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
breathing in food, uhmm basically eat like fat people?

death by suffocating anyone?
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Think of the sodium levels required...

Disgusting. And where would the flavor be if you just inhale it?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I like to enjoy mah food, so I said that it wouldn't catch on, but I mean if someone has a really busy life and doesn't have time for food, then this would be something they might want.
Quote by therealtater
I doubt it would I love to eat, and I dont see how you can get a home cooked meal in pill form

come on haven't you watched willy wonka? It's like gum, cept pill XD and besides you'd still get the taste of foods you eat.
For those to understand the truth within every lie ever spoken, we ourselves must lie to seek the truth.
flavour?
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
breathable foods?

like snorting lines of chocolate cake?
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
in the future people will be too busy to eat so food pills will catch on
i scream for ice cream
Quote by HellzChild57
come on haven't you watched willy wonka? It's like gum, cept pill XD and besides you'd still get the taste of foods you eat.

so you believe they can put my grandmas biscuits and gravey in a pill?
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Think of the sodium levels required...

Disgusting. And where would the flavor be if you just inhale it?

The majoriy of flavour actually is inhaled...smell. Try eating with your nose plugged.

Anyway, I think we'd all be really hungry if all we ate were pills, regardless of their nutritional value, one cannot live on supplements....or can he?
Quote by Silence&Requiem
breathable foods?

like snorting lines of chocolate cake?

"How do you celebrate without heroin?

"With cake, mostly"

"Well, alright then, let's go score some cake!"

e-cookie if you get the reference
MREs are pretty good.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
I could see it catching on with people who have little time. But it'll unlikely be mass market stuff.
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
great for eating disorders.
ಠ_ಠ
What is a wimp like you doing in a place like this?
It WOULD be the new fast food. Some people don't even try to taste the food when they're in a hurry, so that's for them.
My gear:

- Squier Stratocaster

- Fender 15G

-Crappy First Act