Didn't show anything in the search. Inspiration from my little brother. Why you say? Because I shuffled his iPod and this song came up. My brother is 11 years old.

So, rant on older or younger siblings, or relatives, or waffles if you wish. No, not waffles. I eat waffles.
Quote by UncleCthulhu
Grow up.

There's no problem with saying something good about your siblings.
watz "RaNt'?
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
So what, your brother listens to lame music.

My sister listens to hip-hop all the time, how do you think I feel?
Quote by crazy8rgood

Umm man, that was a GOOD thing. I love that song.
Quote by kirkwannabe

Oh, I thought you were complaining.

Silly me.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Feb 28, 2009,
Quote by kirkwannabe

Why did you name the thread as something opposite to what you said then?
Quote by crazy8rgood
Oh, I thought you were complaining.

Silly me.

No, and I'm damn proud to say I like Inhale Exhale. But that's not the point. That song actually takes some talent to play.
Quote by Liam4
Why did you name the thread as something opposite to what you said then?

A Rave is a good thing. Rant/Rave.
Quote by kirkwannabe
A Rave is a good thing. Rant/Rave.

No, ranting and raving about something means you are angry about it. Raving on its own can mean you think something's good but not when put it together with ranting.
Last edited by Liam4 at Feb 28, 2009,
Quote by Liam4
No, ranting and raving about something means you are angry about it. Raving on its own can mean you think something's good but not when put it together with ranting.

Which is why I separated the two words.
Quote by kirkwannabe
Which is why I separated the two words.

So this thread is supposed to be about either good or bad things about our siblings? Not just bad?
My younger brother quit school thinking he was able to just chill at his dad's house playing video games for the rest of his life. Now the retard's back home playing my xbox because my enabling mother disagreed with my dad telling him to get a job if he wasn't schooling.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by Liam4
So this thread is supposed to be about either good or bad things about our siblings? Not just bad?

Yeah!
Quote by kirkwannabe
Yeah!

Umm, OK. Well, the only music my little sister listens to is Hannah Montana.
My brother's a dick. It's not some sibling rivalry, he's just a horrible person. He thinks he's better than everyone because he's getting a better education than them. I wouldn't have a problem if he kept it to himself, but he makes it known that he puts himself above everyone else.
Quote by crazy8rgood

The same as me My sister is my total opposite.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by sadistic_monkey
My brother's a dick. It's not some sibling rivalry, he's just a horrible person. He thinks he's better than everyone because he's getting a better education than them. I wouldn't have a problem if he kept it to himself, but he makes it known that he puts himself above everyone else.

mine doest he same exact thing, we dont really talk to eachother thoe, we have engaged int he same conversations with other people, but we never say any thing directly to eachother lol, the last time we spoke to eachother was the end of january, we live in the same house and are only two years apart mind you, weve gone six months wihtout talking to eachother once, needless to say hes a **** brother and only cares about himself, didnt even tell me happy ****ing birthday on my bday lol, o well, hell get the **** beat out of him by someone then maybe hell be nice
I love my sisters. But my stepsister is a total bitch. She weighs like 500 pounds, is 24 and still lives with her dad who pays all of her bills, she cusses him out if she doesn't like the food he made so he'll just throw it out, she makes **** food btw, she has no job and gets in her car and drives across the street to check the mail, she jumps into any conversation and completely belittles us even though we're nothing but nice to her. She laughs loud and curses all through the night keeping everyone up, and she unplugs the wireless internet box so none of us can get on.

I know I'm immature but she's an ass.
Me and my family were watching SNL and there was that digital short with T-pain in it. My brother (who has a good taste in music) said "Wow, T-pain is absolutely horable." Then my sister said "No he is not!" My brother said "He his no talent, his voice is altered to sound good, but it sounds absolutely horable." Then my sister lost the game by saying "T-Pain does have talent, your just jealous!"

Meanwhile, my brother is the vocalist in a death metal and folk metal band, and my sister is just a teenage girl who listens to pop music. My brother won that.

My brother is awesome, by my sisters annoy the **** out of me.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
I love my brother and sister. I mean yeah, my sister can be immature for a 20 year old, but that's not her fault, it's her learning disabilities. We all get along really well.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by kirkwannabe
No, and I'm damn proud to say I like Inhale Exhale. But that's not the point. That song actually takes some talent to play.

I wish my siblings listened to music that was hard to play, because as we all know; If the song is hard to play, it's good.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
It's kinda a love/hate relationship, she's very nice to me and all, but she's a horrible person with my grandma, even thought she raised her.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by valdean
I wish my siblings listened to music that was hard to play, because as we all know; If the song is hard to play, it's good.

Yeah man, Behold...The Arctopus is the best band ever.
My brother is embarrassing and lame.

He wears a nappy/diaper of his own free will.

HE'S ****ING 13.
XIAOXI
Quote by misfitsramones
relationship thread?

best 2nd response i've ever seen..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

well, how about this morning we found out that my 9 year old sister's been groomed by a pedophile for the last couple of weeks.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
DO NOT make fun of your sisters for listening to hip hop!!!!!!!!! Who else are we going to watch shaking their booties in the club?? I'm kidding of course but hot d*mn some of them girls can move!!
Quote by Liam4

And this is why I was so confused. I really don't have anything good to say about my siblings though. One is horrible to me because she feels like it, and the other one I never see.