have you ever actually thought how strange it is that two men get in a ring and beat each other up?.. and in some cases til death!?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

They're living out their br00talness. You're not br00tal enough to understand.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I think it's cool. It's no different then grown men dressin up in uniforms that are basically protectiong you from breaking you bones and then tackling the **** out of eachother just to make sure a pigskin gets to the other end of the field.
Quote by Karvid
They're living out their br00talness. You're not br00tal enough to understand.

you wanna say that to my face?!.. lets have a boxing match to sort out our quabble..

oh wait!..

just a few of my fans..

no its not that weird to me
men have always thought fighting each other for money was fun so they did. except they probably just used to do it without any order or anything so they came up with rules and oila you have boxing
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
I think it's cool. It's no different then grown men dressin up in uniforms that are basically protectiong you from breaking you bones and then tackling the **** out of eachother just to make sure a pigskin gets to the other end of the field.

yeah!.. tbh, all sports are pretty reduntant for meaning.. other than keeping you fit or shizz.. like how is soccer(I'm an englishman) useful at all in life?! why do we let clubs spen millions of pounds on a football player.. no wonder theres poverty!!

just a few of my fans..

Quote by SmarterChild
I used to think it was weird. Then I took up Muay Thai.

yeah, but theres a difference between a martial arts and boxing.. imo anyway..

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
yeah, but theres a difference between a martial arts and boxing.. imo anyway..

Muay Thai is basically boxing with elbows, kicks and knees thrown in just to make it that extra bit more awesome.
Quote by SmarterChild
Muay Thai is basically boxing with elbows, kicks and knees thrown in just to make it that extra bit more awesome.

lol.. touché, but I still think that boxing is put on tv and shizz is weird..

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
lol.. touché, but I still think that boxing is put on tv and shizz is weird..

Muay Thai is also shown on TV as many MMA fighters are practitioners of it. And I can see how it (boxing) would seem strange to some I guess, but I love it. I've been working on it myself lately and I can't imagine how I could have waited so long to get into it. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, man
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
It's only our primal instinct to beat the **** out of each other.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
A sport is a sport. I don't think it's weird at all. It's what they're good at, and what they love to do, why not do it?