If you accidentally decline a friend invite, how can you accept it? I can't find the user I accidentally declined.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Well, if I search for this person there are like 500 pages of people with the same name, it's a relative who lives far away, and I haven't talked to them in a while, so, yeah. Is it possible there page is hidden, or is it impossible to hide a page?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
find the email you got when they first requested you, and follow the link to their profile, then request them.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Look through your other family's friends. Look through all the 'people you may know'

EDIT: Yeah, thats a better idea. Try that ^
I looked at it on my iPod, and when I got on the computer to accept it, it was gone, I never even clicked anything.
Quote by chip46
Zune would be a waste of money.
Quote by chip46
Yeah, you can use their email.

Or, you can say how close they live. So try saying how many miles away they live. Also, specify their gender.

Just call them up and tell them what happened.
XIAOXI
Well, don't have the phone number or email.
Quote by chip46
Quote by lespaul#1
I looked at it on my iPod, and when I got on the computer to accept it, it was gone, I never even clicked anything.

Then you clearly didn't decline it.
You're*
That;s what I was thinking, but it's gone.
Quote by chip46
Quote by StageLife30
do you know them?

I know them, yes. But I'm not in contact with them, thus the point of this thread. I'm sorry for wasting your time, but it kills me that they might be thinking I have rejected them.
Quote by chip46
Quote by lespaul#1
That;s what I was thinking, but it's gone.

You know, it IS possible that they retracted it.
You're*
Really? Is that the only thing that is possible? I didn't click anything.
Quote by chip46
Try this:

Go to your home admin page.
Go near the Mail Drop-Down box.
Go to Friend Requests.
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
Quote by lespaul#1
Really? Is that the only thing that is possible? I didn't click anything.

No, go under mail and click friend requests. It should be there unless you declined it or whatever.
I'm a MAN!
None.
Quote by chip46